Friday MLB Discussion

Keep the stats coming, play. No biggie. I think Lar will stay in his cage as long as you don't say the Padres are the worst team in baseball history when you really mean their pitchers can't hit on Tuesday night.

Don't let his antics ruin your Friday night. It's like you get off to pissing off the board lol. I try my best to bring useful information to this site to allow others to make informative decisions on their plays. You sir, Lareux, are a nuisance.
you definitely provide useful info and always have, you told me about baseball reference back in early 2000's at another site

I Respect any that posts play and reasoning behind it. Dont have to agree, heck inscratch my head at some of Tucks thoughts, but it works for him, so be it. My only comment is some guys rely way too much on small samples of information.

Players had minds on pussy young man

Houston is a deceptively wild party scene actually. Didn't think it was til I went. Those comments I made today were somewhat made in jest. Sorry if I said anything hurtful. Just don't get what Lar's issue is. I'm not getting paid to post. Nor am I trying to take credit for anything. Just correct what I said so everyone sees and move along. Making a whole big issue out of wagging your dick around helps nobody.

Houston is a deceptively wild party scene actually. Didn't think it was til I went. Those comments I made today were somewhat made in jest. Sorry if I said anything hurtful. Just don't get what Lar's issue is. I'm not getting paid to post. Nor am I trying to take credit for anything. Just correct what I said so everyone sees and move along. Making a whole big issue out of wagging your dick around helps nobody.
But crying also is annoying... And u cried like a child
Larry did nothing wrong

there is a large contingent on here that like to use days of the week as a strong capping tool, others and I'm included kinda think its not something that should be strongly considered or considered at all in your capping. This has been going on for years at CTG, neither side will budge. Lets just move on

I think I can pin every bet I've ever lost on athletes dreaming about the upcoming weekend.

there is a large contingent on here that like to use days of the week as a strong capping tool, others and I'm included kinda think its not something that should be strongly considered or considered at all in your capping. This has been going on for years at CTG, neither side will budge. Lets just move on

No. I can't let the Tribe wins on Friday slide. It's stupid.

But crying also is annoying... And u cried like a child
Larry did nothing wrong

Im just sick of his policing. It's not the first. Won't be the last. Had him blocked for months and then he seemed to be fine. Blocked again for good. This shit is 80% mental and I don't need him wasting my time on stupid shit which he's the only who has a problem with. I'm sorry but that's really what it comes down to.

And the days of the week trends are ONE aspect. ONE of many. Just because someone says team X is 10-0 on Fridays doesn't mean that person is betting on team X. This place is supposed to be about sharing information. Not just about posting your plays. Who does that really even help? Is anyone here blindly telling anyone every single play they make? That's just my two cents. Good night

Im just sick of his policing. It's not the first. Won't be the last. Had him blocked for months and then he seemed to be fine. Blocked again for good. This shit is 80% mental and I don't need him wasting my time on stupid shit which he's the only who has a problem with. I'm sorry but that's really what it comes down to.

And the days of the week trends are ONE aspect. ONE of many. Just because someone says team X is 10-0 on Fridays doesn't mean that person is betting on team X. This place is supposed to be about sharing information. Not just about posting your plays. Who does that really even help? Is anyone here blindly telling anyone every single play they make? That's just my two cents. Good night

I agree with your last part, just saying the "days of the week" is a hot button issue on CTG , always will be. YOu just have to know that going in if you post that there will be push back from the other side.

It's nothing but a statistic which seems relevant in a discussion thread about stats

Laugh it off or whatever, this discussion thread became a put down thread again, not really even over that

Just curious. If I say Texas has won 13 in a row on the road on a specific day or that Milwaukee is 18-8 away on a certain day is that good to know or---who knows. Both statements by the way would be true

Even if I bet against that, it's great to know. Keep doing your thing tuck.

Thanks

I agree with your last part, just saying the "days of the week" is a hot button issue on CTG , always will be. YOu just have to know that going in if you post that there will be push back from the other side.

Thats the point of my last statement. If you don't like the angle just shut up and move along. People here use it. Everyone does their own thing. There are tons of posts/angles here that I don't agree with. You don't see me arguing about the way people go about deciding what to put their money on.

Back