509 Houston Rockets
510 New Orleans Hornets -2 184½
9:05 pm
515 Philadelphia 76ers
516 Denver Nuggets -7 197½
10:05 pm
517 Toronto Raptors -2 199
518 Sacramento Kings

Some really interesting lines here. Hornets probably won't lose three in a row and two at home and the low line means they can be interesting bet. The total is really low in NO as well. I think tonight's game caused the public to over react.
Over in Sacramento looks decent as well I believe.

Nawlins laying less to Houston than they did to the Lakers.

Interesting.

My god, there's some awful matchups tomorrow. Tor/Sac? Minn/NY? Cats/Nets? Wow. Nets are so capable of losing that game SU by DDs. Actually, I think basically every dog on that card has a reasonable chance to win SU.

I'm kind of liking the Hornets, Jazz, and C's....

Hornets had a poor shooting effort today 33.3% and scoring only 68 points. I think we see a good effort from them tomorrow.

Jazz are coming back home from a long road trip, but they fall into the home with 2 days rest against a road team of b2b (Dallas). plus the home team is like 17-5 ATS.

C's (although I hate them) seek redemption tomorrow against a sorry ass, defense-less team in GS. I just don't see the C's giving this up...

What do you all think??

Last edited:
How do you not play OVER's in Bulls games right now, especailly when they are under 200? The defense for them has become worse as the season has progressed, I believe they have given up 100+ points to their opponents in something like 8 or 9 straight games. As long as they score at least 90 points against the the Heat, I like the chances of yet another OVER.

Think Utah is a good play getting dallas off the B2B. Dallas is 3-1 SU and ATS off a B2B. I really think Dallas is a weak team and can be toyed with in certain situations. They won today which helps as well. Utah is 4-1 ATS last 5 games at home vs Dallas. Utah is 3-1 su and 2-2 ATS off 2 Days rest. Hoping Okur and/or millsap will play.

SAC should take this one vs TOR. Don't think TOR should be favorite by the way they're playing as of late. SAC has 1 of the toughest HC and TOR struggles on the road.

Think Utah is a good play getting dallas off the B2B. Dallas is 3-1 SU and ATS off a B2B. I really think Dallas is a weak team and can be toyed with in certain situations. They won today which helps as well. Utah is 4-1 ATS last 5 games at home vs Dallas. Utah is 3-1 su and 2-2 ATS off 2 Days rest. Hoping Okur and/or millsap will play.

If Dallas is a weak team, how many teams in the NBA do you consider not to be weak?

Dallas looked great tonight after JHo was bannished.

...fucking Portland is on my fade list as i'm 0-3 on them in all types of situations and they seem to miss every clutch FT out there. I think Nate McMillan is a good coach, but Rick Carlisle dominated him tonight with the pick and roll plans that helped Dallas go from 5 down to winning by 9 or w/e along with the terrible shooting by the Blazers.

tomorrow's leans:
Charlotte +4.5-- I had them -1 and i really think Diaw is making a huge difference against a team that can lose anytime, anywhere as you said, Killa. I think 4.5 is enough to play that and not a ML play
PHI/DEN over 197.5-- PHI will try to sprint down the court at every opportunity, which plays right into the hands of Denver. I'm worried that Chauncey will try to slow it down, but i'm pretty sure he doesn't make the gameplans it's the guy on the sideline eating throat lozenges all game long
Sac +2.5/ML-- If it gets to 3 i'd think about ATS but Toronto didn't do much to change my thoughts other than beating the Clips on the road. Not sure that proves they're over their road woes
NO -2: I had this at -4 but under a possession is always nice. Not sure i want to play NO though as their schedule has been brutal lately playing LAL, ORL and now HOU, plus their confidence can't be too high getting pasted in those 2

Nawlins laying less to Houston than they did to the Lakers.

Interesting..

Just locked in NO before the line hits 2.5/3 tomorrow. Because of tonights result I think they are underpriced here... bit of an overreaction.

I think NO was looking ahead to this game and really didnt care about the game tonight. Paul and West only played 32 min and chandler 22.

For houston, this is the last leg of their 4 game road trip, in which theyve already won 2 of 3 and I dont think theyll be too upset splitting the 4 games.

Even on the B2B, little travel from orlando to NO, they should be rested enough as a lot of starters played less minutes then they usually would and I like NO in this spot.
Turnovers have been the problem for this team, -15 in each of the last two games theyve played... and if they correct that they should get a W tomorrow.

cap,

you're right they definitely sat people once they knew the ORL game was out of reach. Not sure they looked ahead, but after a rough start they called it quits it seems.

...ugh i need to get my shit straightened out

Warner-

Can't really argue with any of those leans. Sacramento is tough to swallow, but maybe they should be bet on general principle b/c Toronto is road chalk? I don't think I would go for it though. Toronto is certainly capable of pulling away in the fourth as Sacramento has NO go-to-guy.

The Nets are the funniest team in the league. Not sure of their home-road stats, or their chalk-dog stats, but they haveto be staggering. Something about that high-school gym they play in just sucks the life out of them. I would actually expect a crisper game from them at Charlotte than I would at home, as weird as that is. Charlotte might take it to 'em and just be much hungrier.

That Denver game, does anyone else think Denver might be vulnerable in that game? They can't be up for it. They've just played a few high-profile games in a row, and they're about to head out for a trip. Missing Carmelo might start to show here. Philly is god-awful, this just seems like a game Denver could be flat for. Only 6.5 though, fucking pricks, not much margin for error.

Like the under in Miami simply based on it's the day after Christmas, teams are rested and the sluggish start time. Bulls always scheme Wade pretty well.

Sixers+6.5

Bulls/Heat o199

Hornets-1

Houston/NO o184.5

:smiley_acbe:

Hornets revenge game, nobody wants a part of them after the Magic dismantled them. Thanks to their poor offensive showing, we have a nice low total. 10 of the Rocket's last 11 road games have gone over this number, as have 7 of the Hornet's last 8 home games. Philly in a rough stretch of games without Brand, but I think they have a better than average shot at stealing one here.

Agree and have bet NO over 184.5. Have to assume a serious bounce back NO in scoring and the Houston defense has been giving up over 90 points regularly while the offense has scored over 100 in 7 of the last 10 games.

I guess I will say one more thing. General policy to not bet against reasonable teams after a major disaster makes sense. Also an argument that with playoff revenge operating the next day a bet on Houston has problems is true. Going from there to betting against Houston with one of the 3 best line ups in basketball and a big rest advantage seems pretty strange.

hornets line is short, but playing 3rd in 4 days? more importantly, usually banged up rockets have had some rest

btw; who is out for the Hornets?

NO.gif
New Orleans HornetsNew Orleans Hornets Tickets

<table border="0" width="750"><tbody><tr><td class="p_dethead" width="150">Name</td><td class="p_dethead" width="110">POS</td><td class="p_dethead" width="110">Status</td><td class="p_dethead" width="110">Date</td><td class="p_dethead" width="110">Injury</td><td class="p_dethead" width="110">Returns</td></tr><tr><td colspan="7">
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="7" style="border-top: 1px solid rgb(137, 154, 186);">
</td></tr><tr><td class="p_tddetails" width="150" nowrap="nowrap">Antonio Daniels</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">G </td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">Sidelined</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">Dec 23</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">knee</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">Day-to-day</td></tr><tr><td>
</td><td colspan="5" class="p_tddetails" width="600">Latest News:
Antonio Daniels missed Tuesday's game with a knee injury. He doesn't have fantasy value playing behind Chris Paul, but Paul could see a couple extra minutes tonight.</td></tr><tr><td colspan="7">
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="7">
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="7" style="border-top: 1px solid rgb(137, 154, 186);">
</td></tr><tr><td class="p_tddetails" width="150" nowrap="nowrap">Peja Stojakovic</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">G/F</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">Sidelined</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">Dec 17</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">back</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">Day-to-day</td></tr><tr><td>
</td><td colspan="5" class="p_tddetails" width="600">Latest News:
Peja Stojakovic missed his fourth straight game due to a lingering back injury on Thursday. Back up point guard Antonio Daniels missed his second game with a knee injury. "I'm not looking for either of those guys until the Indiana game (on Sunday),'' Hornets Coach Byron Scott said. "That's what I'm hoping that they'll be back." Devin Brown started in place of Stojakovic again.</td></tr></tbody></table>

I think that is a very tough game to figure out. Chicago is really bad in first game of a b-b and also terrible with 2 days rest but they usually bounce back after a loss and their next game is at Atlanta tomorrow which is a pretty tough place to win at so if they do not show up today they can be looking at Atlanta, NJ who they have a real shot against and then Orlando and Cleveland. This could get very ugly if they do not win today. Referees are very average on the ou. Trends and general angles seem to be a wash. Days of the week is 6-2 to the under. Right now I would say its not a total I want to bet but if forced would probably go for the under.

I think that is a very tough game to figure out. Chicago is really bad in first game of a b-b and also terrible with 2 days rest but they usually bounce back after a loss and their next game is at Atlanta tomorrow which is a pretty tough place to win at so if they do not show up today they can be looking at Atlanta, NJ who they have a real shot against and then Orlando and Cleveland. This could get very ugly if they do not win today. Referees are very average on the ou. Trends and general angles seem to be a wash. Days of the week is 6-2 to the under. Right now I would say its not a total I want to bet but if forced would probably go for the under.

Good to hear. I just usually have to consider the early start times... don't know what the O/U is going back to the pre-season... but it seems like a solid trend.

fuck I max played new Orleans at -2. Bleh
Look at the schedule for houston: at Cleveland on a 4/5, fly home for Christmas, fly to nola only to fly home after this to revenge Utah at home?! That's not fair, and I'm surprised no1 has mentioned it. I thought -2 was value, if u get +money, good shit. New orleans on a 3/4, but considering both were blowouts, it's less tiring. Matchup wise, there's no1 for artest and battier to lock down, leaving alston and scola guarding nola's best players

I'm kind of liking the Hornets, Jazz, and C's....

Hornets had a poor shooting effort today 33.3% and scoring only 68 points. I think we see a good effort from them tomorrow.

Jazz are coming back home from a long road trip, but they fall into the home with 2 days rest against a road team of b2b (Dallas). plus the home team is like 17-5 ATS.

C's (although I hate them) seek redemption tomorrow against a sorry ass, defense-less team in GS. I just don't see the C's giving this up...

What do you all think??

The only thing about the celts and what can be a small concern is where they are at mentally tonight. That was more of a MUST win for the Lakers than it was the Celts but it was still Celts/LakeShow with a 19 game win streak on the line. I think they wil be ready but it is something that is on my mind for this game.

i already played the PHI-DEN o197.5, but i'm still looking forward to the Charlotte game. I'm hoping they get to 5, but i have no idea if that's gonna happen or not as i thought if it would happen it would happen early.

Was leaning Jazz tonite but Millsap is out and possibly for 7-10 days and :"
Mehmet Okur is doubtful for tonight's game. He's suffering lower back spasms and will likely miss his second game in a row.
At shootaround this morning, Jazz coach Jerry Sloan announced that Andrei Kirilenko and rookie Kosta Koufos will both start tonight." (Desert News)

How do u think it affects the game in terms of side and total ?

Also Artest is out for Houston and they have revenge game against Utah tomorrow. Paul called the loss to Magics embarrassing, they shot a season low 33.3 % and this game is very important against a division rival. I like No -1 and the over.

Helps the under a lot in the Utah game. Artest being out is not good for the over which is bothering me. They have a 47.5 in the first quarter of the Nets game. That seems very strange and I bet it over.

1 unit play on GS. Figure it to be around 10 as I am waiting to get best number and to be sure Jackson is playing. I now the Boston crew dislikes the Kings and that they see Portland as some kind of threat. Do not remember anything that argues a dislike for the current GS management or team. See this as a poor spot to expect them to work hard. Pretty good dog referees and I like rest vs no rest.

Havent read much of the NBA thread so bare with me. Just passed on the Knick over and naturally the pace was good to start ..lol

Det -6 -115 1st H {Level2}
Det -10-120 {Level2}

Hornets ML -140 {Level1}
1st Q Hornets -0.5 -120 {Level1}

Grizz ML {Level2}
1st H over 103 {Level1}
1st Q Pacers +0.5 -130 {Level1}
1st H Pacers +0.5 +100 {Level1}

GL:cheers:

Also :

Jazz ML -130 {Level3}

Little explanation is basically situational here . Utah is shorthanded and had 2 idays off since consecutive losses to end their 5 game road trip . So pretty big spot when I see good teams off consecutive losses in close proximity trying to avoid three straight . Factor in Home dominance of the series and the fact Dallas isnt really a team which you need to have your BIGS to beat IMO . Last part was Dallas travel schedule . 3 games away then come home to play memphis , play @ Portland on XMas day followed by this one. The good part is the have been winning and are off a tough win@ Portland. Utah really cant afford to the lose game with Houston deck while Dallas has been stringing some wins together . Cant say they can accept a loss but alot emphasis here on UTAH as a team getting a win ...

Mavericks are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 vs. NBA Northwest
<LI class=more>Jazz are 17-5-1 ATS in their last 23 games as a home favorite of 0.5-4.5. <LI class=more>Jazz are 16-6 ATS in their last 22 vs. NBA Southwest. <LI class=more>Jazz are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 home games following a road trip of 7 or more days. <LI class=more>Jazz are 46-20-2 ATS in their last 68 games as a home favorite. <LI class=more>Jazz are 47-22-2 ATS in their last 71 home games. <LI class=more>Jazz are 37-18-1 ATS in their last 56 vs. Western Conference<LI class=more>Home team is 17-5-1 ATS in the last 23 meetings.
:cheers:

Add:

Sixers 1st Quarter +2 {Level1}
1st Half +4 {Level1}
Full game +7 {Level2}
1st H Over 99.5 {level1}
Over 197 {Level2}

2nd h:
Over 111.5 Knicks {level1}

GL SN. too many injuries on Utah for me to bear it, but situationally its gold. Surprised to see not many here on New Orleans with me

Normally wouldnt play the Knick over but thinking Wolves often allow tems to comeback on them in the 2nd H...so OT strong possibility IMO

Add :

Memphis -4.5 +100 {Level3}
Memphis -4 {Level2}

Over 99.5 +100 Det {Level2}

Pistons -7 +100 {Level1}

Hornets -0.5 {Level2}

Hornets -0.5 and Over 91 Parlay {Level1}

GL all !:cheers:

Add:

1st Q Kings +0.5 -105 {Level2}
1st H Kings +1 -105 {Level3}
Kings +3.5 -120{Level1}

Boston -6 1st H {Level3}
Boston -10-120{Level3}
Under 100 TT GSW {Level2}
1st Q Boston -3 {Level1}

Jeez....what a fucking snooze fest in the Rockets/Hornets game. Can these guys score or what....

Need O.T. to get the over....fuck!!!

Sadly at first was leaning under but with 90 at the half in a close game went with the over 2nd H ......

Added:
Over 97 Denver {Level1}

Back