Friday lines/discusssion

Good Luck Tuck. Despite opposite sides I went with the same logic on the total just decided on GSW TT rather then game total...

Raptors -4 and Under 98.5 2H

13 turnovers to 4. Sactown will have about 10 turnovers in the 2H. Score should be 53:51, but the Refs gave a 3 point gift to Salmons with 7 secs left on the clock.

Both teams are shooting close to 500, yet they barely got over 100, even though the Raps turned it over 13 times.

Beat me to it T-Dot !!

Raps -3.5 {Level2}
Under 98.5 {Level2}

Middle Kings +3.5 with Raps -3.5 2nd H play (its Level1)

GL.....just read T-Dots thoughts:cheers:

Havent read much of the NBA thread so bare with me. Just passed on the Knick over and naturally the pace was good to start ..lol

Det -6 -115 1st H {Level2}
Det -10-120 {Level2}

Hornets ML -140 {Level1}
1st Q Hornets -0.5 -120 {Level1}

Grizz ML {Level2}
1st H over 103 {Level1}
1st Q Pacers +0.5 -130 {Level1}
1st H Pacers +0.5 +100 {Level1}

GL:cheers:

Damn Pistons how did they blow that DD lead late !

Also :

Jazz ML -130 {Level3}

Little explanation is basically situational here . Utah is shorthanded and had 2 idays off since consecutive losses to end their 5 game road trip . So pretty big spot when I see good teams off consecutive losses in close proximity trying to avoid three straight . Factor in Home dominance of the series and the fact Dallas isnt really a team which you need to have your BIGS to beat IMO . Last part was Dallas travel schedule . 3 games away then come home to play memphis , play @ Portland on XMas day followed by this one. The good part is the have been winning and are off a tough win@ Portland. Utah really cant afford to the lose game with Houston deck while Dallas has been stringing some wins together . Cant say they can accept a loss but alot emphasis here on UTAH as a team getting a win ...

Mavericks are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 vs. NBA Northwest

<LI class=more>Jazz are 17-5-1 ATS in their last 23 games as a home favorite of 0.5-4.5. <LI class=more>Jazz are 16-6 ATS in their last 22 vs. NBA Southwest. <LI class=more>Jazz are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 home games following a road trip of 7 or more days. <LI class=more>Jazz are 46-20-2 ATS in their last 68 games as a home favorite. <LI class=more>Jazz are 47-22-2 ATS in their last 71 home games. <LI class=more>Jazz are 37-18-1 ATS in their last 56 vs. Western Conference<LI class=more>Home team is 17-5-1 ATS in the last 23 meetings.
:cheers:

Dont think they ever trailed !:cheers:

Add:

Sixers 1st Quarter +2 {Level1}
1st Half +4 {Level1}
Full game +7 {Level2}
1st H Over 99.5 {level1}
Over 197 {Level2}

2nd h:
Over 111.5 Knicks {level1}

Couple late Knicks turnovers killed it as it missed by 3 pts...

12 straight after the Det game though...:cheers:

Add :

Memphis -4.5 +100 {Level3}
Memphis -4 {Level2}

Over 99.5 +100 Det {Level2}

Pistons -7 +100 {Level1}

Hornets -0.5 {Level2}

Hornets -0.5 and Over 91 Parlay {Level1}

GL all !:cheers:

15-6 up to this point and 4 losses in the DET game and two small 2nd H plays ....

Nut, you have anything for me on this 3Q in GS? When GS losses at home they fail to come back in the 3Q. Usually make a late push in the 4th. Boston on the other hand, one of the best 3Q teams in the league...

Add:

1st Q Kings +0.5 -105 {Level2}
1st H Kings +1 -105 {Level3}

Kings +3.5 -120{Level1} = middled with 2nd H Raps -3.5

Boston -6 1st H {Level3}
Boston -10-120{Level3}
Under 100 TT GSW {Level2}
1st Q Boston -3 {Level1}

Last few pending :

2nd H Over 97 Sixers {Level2}
2nd H Jazz +2 {Level1}

2ndH :
Raps -3.5 {level2}
Under 98.5 Kings {Level2}

20-7 so far with 4 plays pending ( 2 each in GSW and 2nd Tor) plus a middle

Thats all for tonight hoping to get some good finishes....GL all

:cheers:

Nut, you have anything for me on this 3Q in GS? When GS losses at home they fail to come back in the 3Q. Usually make a late push in the 4th. Boston on the other hand, one of the best 3Q teams in the league...

Would agree with you . Boston in a B2B in control all game would like to think they end this game so to speak in the 3rd Quarter ....:cheers:

SN,

i respect your work, but i can not believe you made 31 plays today. Congrats on a great start and i hope the final 4 hit for you.

...2-0 night for me is more than enough after what was doomsday yesterday.

SN,

i respect your work, but i can not believe you made 31 plays today. Congrats on a great start and i hope the final 4 hit for you.

...2-0 night for me is more than enough after what was doomsday yesterday.

Thanks . Dont forget CFB though ...look at my bowls plays in the FAU discussion thread..

At this point if there was 1 game on the board it would be hard for me to make 2 plays . Which means I truly respect that approach more then my method .. :cheers:

Actually did not expect GS to win by 10. Still this is at least the third time I have made this bet this season and its won every time.

I probably should have played GSW 2nd H to middle the full game play . Thankfully it ended on 99 pts for the TT win.....good call Tuck....

Back