Friday 04/01/16 NBA discussion thread

I so rarely drink beer but had some stella after softball a couple nights ago and my favorite, Big Wave last night

I so rarely drink beer but had some stella after softball a couple nights ago and my favorite, Big Wave last night

Is Peroni even close to as popular as Stella? I've had that a million times... heck, I own the gold challace and bought some girl water for years... but never had Peroni at the local corner store

It's not even the in-game, it's the facts-only discussion thread.

Need barmeezee and geo

Don't know why people choose to discuss in game stuff in the discussion thread instead of the in-game thread, but whatever. We're gamblers, not rocket scientists

Fred could be ok but don't think he and DRose can coexist. Hope he sucks enough to be coaching ISU again in a couple years.

Hoiberg has my Bulls ready to play the game. I think he's a good coach but his demeanor never stood a chance in Chicago.

How is he a good coach? I can't see any player on Bulls roster that got any better this season, from season before. Bulls also seriously under performing, showing worst stats on offense and defense...
I honestly fail to see even one criteria, where I can say he did a good job with the Bulls this season. Correct me, if I'm wrong...

So Kobe won the Dubs, not once, but twice this season :)

Isaiah Thomas says his team settled down on defense to help them get a win in hostile Golden State environment. He also credits switching to his Kobe All-Star shoes after going scoreless in the first half.

That celtics Warriors game was spectacular. Bravo to C's. Total team effort and fantastic resiliency. Doesn't mean much from the Warriors point of view. They shattered the previous record. Wasn't gonna last forever.

Can't wait for the playoffs. This Celtics team will be fun to watch, and dangerous. I love the first weekend of the playoffs where there's 4 saturday then 4 sunday games to kick it off.

Back