Friday...its a fineday...and looks like a big payday

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
I will discuss all these after around 11:30 tonight. Posting now as I know a few seem to get upset when you play a game and don't post it right then so the line seems legit

-------------------------

LA Lakers -7 5 units
Phoenix -6.5 5 units
Detroit -2 3 units

Chalk it up..gl..back in about 4 hours:cheers:

i don't agree with your detroit pick, big al. i know orlando is a piece of sh*t team, but this will be a home and home series with orlando being humiliated last time out.... detroit has also been recently switching ats wins and losses. i think detroit falls flat on friday...but, what do i know...

very much agreed on your phoenix pick. still thinking about mah lakers... gl, bro.

...add to the fact that both orlando and detroit just played on wednesday. revenge is a biotch, especially recent ones...

as far as Detroit goes, my concern is their 0-6 ATS following their last 6 ATS wins. Combine that with the difficulty of putting away a team twice in a B2B series, esp. when that team is at home for the 2nd game. Detroit is not stringing 2 good ATS performances together recently, even if a couple were backdoored.

Think Det has Chi on Sunday as well..lil sandwich spot? What did you expect BAR to fade DET...come on!! (just kidding!) BOL bro

Think Det has Chi on Sunday as well..lil sandwich spot? What did you expect BAR to fade DET...come on!! (just kidding!) BOL bro

LOL-we all know I play against them as much as on.

I would have played this game a little bigger if not for the Chicago game Sunday. I will be back in a bit with full thoughts. I totally understand peoples take on the DET-ORL game and thats why I will explain further here in a bit.

You are very fair and unbiased with Det (serious tone). Just breaking some balls...I am in good mood after that Kings ATS comeback...keeping my NBA card perfect..

Truthfully I havent looked at FRI's card much. I would have a hard time backing Orl here but not sure I want to back Det as road chalk either..so I am neutral..

The Lakers look too good to be true. I know they have played like shit lately. But 7 is a ridiculous spread. Hopefully the books get balanced action on this, and it doesn't climb over 8.

was actually liking da magic tom night. have to look at it more tho, respect your opinion.

The Lakers look too good to be true. I know they have played like shit lately. But 7 is a ridiculous spread. Hopefully the books get balanced action on this, and it doesn't climb over 8.

I agree what scares me is the line climbing. really though if BOS is gonna beat LAL or scare them its gonna happen now cause LA is playing that badly...

Not suprised the Suns dropped. Should have waited a bit.

Minnesota vs Phoenix

Just a few weeks ago we had the same game in Minnesota. It was a hotly debated game and the reverse line movement proved correct. KG had an unreal 4th quarter and game and the Suns scored under 20 in the final stanza.

The thing I love about this Phoenix team right now is Amare Stoudemire. We all had our doubts early on in the season but he is making huge strides night in and night out. He is doing again what he did two seasons ago only in a more efficient manner. His game had to evolve somewhat with the injury and in turn has made him a more impressive player IMO. I think this team is much better now than they even were as they rode in Target Center last time on the huge win streak.

Minnesota came outta the break flat in Washington somewhat. They were a trendy pick that night but did not cover. Phoenix came outta the break with excellent efforts at home and on the road.

This Suns team is a dominant regular season team. Playoffs are still a question. The injury was like a little rest period for MV3 as well. I see them avenging the last loss here in a big fashion.

This one gets ugly. The Twolves played a PHX pace last time. This time it hurts them

Phoenix 114
Minnesota 101

Lakers vs Boston

The LA Lakers have not needed a game so badly this season. Before people in LA-LA start jumping off bridges lets remember that these stretches happen for 80 percent of the NBA teams each year minimum. The biggest thing is stemming the tide. I think with the trade deadline passed that some role players out there can get back to doing their usual thing. Thats a HUGE factor here.

Phil is one of the best game managers and motivators ever. I think he will have this team ready tonight. The Celtics lack any sorta defense and the triangle should work in proper form Kobias will have a field day against the Boston defenders(meaning a nice efficient game).

The need, the comfort of the guys on the trading block and a BAD Boston team all add up to a runaway victory for the Lakers. This is a soft line IMO as well.

LA Lakers 108
Boston 92

Come on BAR where's the Pistons preview, I wanna ride with u on all three of these.

These 3. Really have no opinon on Detroit. Orlando is tough to back because they do not seem to play as a team so if Detroit wants the win I expect they get it. Not playing the Lakers but not ready to go the other way. BAR, the Suns beat the Clippers and Boston. Minn hides it well but is actually a real team and that real team has been a home dog 6 times this year and lost 1 of those games in OT. As far I can see your explaination for this pick is Amare is a real good player---. And avenging their road loss? I get Minn was nasty defending themselves at home. Just not understanding actually backing either the Lakers or Suns here. If the number goes up I might play Boston and I am playing Minn. How about Prosperity in most things.

LOL Tuck..I was kinda getting at PHX is better now even without Boris than they were then...IMO. That was a classic NBA trap game....this one will be legit. Minny is a solid team. They won't win playing PHX ball this time IMO.

Detroit Vs Orlando

This write-up is not very organized but should cover quite a few points:

-The Detroit offense is extremely tough to defend now. They have been playing with basically 4.5 players on offense for 5-6 years until the signing of Webber. Look at Orlando's starters. Grant, Howard, Turk, Jameer and Milicic. Thats one of the worst defensive fives you will find. Thats why coach hill has them play so deliberate. He is trying to mask their flaws. Darko can block shots but other than that his defense is poor. Billups vs Nelson is a nightmare for Jameer at his size. Turk/Grant are at a major doisadvantage on defense against Prince/Rip. Sum it up...Detroit will score at will again vs Orlando.

-I and many other cappers will facor in B2B games againt same team(aka home and home). Obviously takin the opposite the next game doesn't always work. If it did we would all be rich. Detroit likes to punish Orlando. First it was because of Grant Hill leaving. Now, its due to Darko's punk comments. Add in fact that Rasheed gets up for games against these young Bucks(Bosh, Howard, Randolph) etc and the Detroit motivation is there

-Detroit's March schedule is atrocious. I said b4 SA they wanted to basically sweep the month. One loss won't be bad either. The focus is there. The Milwaukee 2nd half was their flat spot this week.

Orlando is good at home but DET would have to be flat not to win this game.

Detroit 96
Orlando 86

Man now that Redd has a couple of games under his belt, he should go off against the Knicks. Im only really scared of Lee and Curry going nuts inside.

B.A.R., good luck on those games. I think all 3 are DANGEROUS games for the favorites. Especially the Detroit game.

Detroit Vs Orlando

This write-up is not very organized but should cover quite a few points:

-The Detroit offense is extremely tough to defend now. They have been playing with basically 4.5 players on offense for 5-6 years until the signing of Webber. Look at Orlando's starters. Grant, Howard, Turk, Jameer and Milicic. Thats one of the worst defensive fives you will find. Thats why coach hill has them play so deliberate. He is trying to mask their flaws. Darko can block shots but other than that his defense is poor. Billups vs Nelson is a nightmare for Jameer at his size. Turk/Grant are at a major doisadvantage on defense against Prince/Rip. Sum it up...Detroit will score at will again vs Orlando.

The numbers totally dispute this paragraph.

With Webber in the starting lineup (16 games), Detroit is scoring 97 PPG compared to 96 PPG without Webber.

On the other hand, Orlando has held opponents under 95 points in 9 of their last 12 home games. Wizards, Mavericks & Spurs were the teams that went over 95.

Last edited:
Phoenix -6 easy

Phoenix and Los Angeles ML parlay wouldnt be a bad idea money;

B.A.R., good luck on those games. I think all 3 are DANGEROUS games for the favorites. Especially the Detroit game.

With Webber in the starting lineup (16 games), Detroit is scoring 97 PPG compared to 96 PPG without Webber.

On the other hand, Orlando has held opponents under 95 points in 9 of their last 12 home games. Wizards, Mavericks & Spurs were the teams that went over 95.

Better flow offensively each game. A lot more easier games..bench has been in more..therefore lower scoring 4th qtrs

exactly. Good teams.

Orlando plays a deliberate style to mask individual defensive deficiencies.

I agree with your Pistons play BAR. As long as the Pistons play well, they should have no problem beating up on Orlando. I just hope they take this one seriously, you know as well as I do that sometimes the Pistons just don't seem to be all that fired up for a game. I will be on it also though.

Good luck BAR. I'm also on Phx and Det. Even though Lakers should cover, they always seem to struggle as a favouite. Lets see how tonight goes.

big game tomorrow G St. @ LAC hoping its a short line id take clippers easy

i just took a look at the clippers schedule in march its brutal

<table class="yspwhitebg" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="yspscbrdbg"><td class="ysptblhdr" height="18" width="18%">Date</td> <td class="ysptblhdr" width="23%">Opponent</td> <td class="ysptblhdr" width="16%">Time</td> <td class="ysptblhdr" width="15%">TV</td> <td class="ysptblhdr" width="27%">Tickets</td> </tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td height="18"> Mar 1</td><td>at Seattle</td><td>10:30 pm</td><td>TNT</td><td>Buy Tickets</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td height="18"> Mar 3</td><td>vs Indiana</td><td>10:30 pm</td><td>FSIN, KTLA</td><td>Buy Tickets</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td height="18"> Mar 5</td><td>vs San Antonio</td><td>10:30 pm</td><td>My35, FSPT</td><td>Buy Tickets</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td height="18"> Mar 9</td><td>at Golden State</td><td>10:30 pm</td><td>FSPT, FSBA</td><td>Buy Tickets</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td height="18"> Mar 11</td><td>vs Detroit</td><td>3:00 pm</td><td>FSD</td><td>Buy Tickets</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td height="18"> Mar 13</td><td>at San Antonio</td><td>8:00 pm</td><td>KTLA, FSSW</td><td>Buy Tickets</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td height="18"> Mar 14</td><td>at Houston</td><td>8:30 pm</td><td>KTLA, FSSW</td><td>Buy Tickets</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td height="18"> Mar 16</td><td>at Charlotte</td><td>7:00 pm</td><td>FSPT</td><td>Buy Tickets</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td height="18"> Mar 18</td><td>at New Jersey</td><td>6:00 pm</td><td>KTLA, YES</td><td>Buy Tickets</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td height="18"> Mar 20</td><td>at Chicago</td><td>8:30 pm</td><td>KTLA, CSNC</td><td>Buy Tickets</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td height="18"> Mar 21</td><td>at Milwaukee</td><td>8:00 pm</td><td>FSPT, FSNO</td><td>Buy Tickets</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td height="18"> Mar 23</td><td>vs Utah</td><td>10:30 pm</td><td>FSUT, FSPT</td><td>Buy Tickets</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td height="18"> Mar 24</td><td>vs Washington</td><td>10:30 pm</td><td>CSN, KTLA</td><td>Buy Tickets</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td height="18"> Mar 28</td><td>vs Houston</td><td>10:00 pm</td><td>ESPN, FSPT</td><td>Buy Tickets</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td height="18"> Mar 30</td><td>at Sacramento</td><td>10:30 pm</td><td>ESPN, CSNW</td><td>Buy Tickets</td></tr><tr class="ysprow2"><td height="18"> Mar 31</td><td>at Portland</td><td>10:00 pm</td><td>KTLA, KGW</td><td>Buy Tickets</td></tr></tbody></table>

Like all your plays, had them eyed up yesterday. Will be playing Pheonix and L.A., debating on Detroit. Looks solid

Adding

New York Over 208 -110 2 units
Washington +8 2.5 units
Washington +300 .50 units

50 UNITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on a +300 doggie now thats whats up

Back