Friday Discussion

number wont be higher then a possesion..

no way. so boston -2.5 at portland like they were at GS?<!-- / message -->

I wouldnt take Portland against Boston on Sunday. I said this last night in the discussion thread . Boston was in the worst situational spot possible this week. They had to play 3 games in 4 nights @ Denver , @ GSW , @ Pho. With the fact that Garnett was out a month and attended the AS festivities. Allen and Pierce no spring chickens both played in the AS game , so not much rest for them. There whole frontline is banged up from Perkins on down.

Thats why I didnt understand why anyone liked Bos here. Suns played real good vs LAL who couldnt miss. If you laid 4 vs LAL how could you not lay 1 against Boston??

Portland is terrible the past 15 games. They lost @ Seattle and almost lost to Seattle yesterday...number wont be higher then a possesion..

Couldn't agree more, I'll be fading Portland here, espacially if it's not nationally televised.

number wont be higher then a possesion..

no way. so boston -2.5 at portland like they were at GS?<!-- / message -->

was thinking -3...remember Stephen Jackson missed that game..so couple points lost because of that..then again i could be wrong its off the top of my head

81-64 i thought it was done and it ends 85-77.

we won off a desperate contested paul pierce 3 pointer. pierce was 1-11 up to that point. or something pathetic like that.

nba where amazing happens.

Good work guys...have to get some sleep long day ahead of me . Somehow managed to get sick and feel like shit already so I know I am gonna wake up much worse then I feel now and only have a 100 games to look at (literally!)

lets hope we are right on Sunday Lifeisallover...

I'd take boston up to -7.5, but that's on impulse alone:bong:

Lets hope we arent faced with tha decision...the old guy needs some rest...good nite and GL...

PS: both Philly and ATL playing 4th in 5 out of the Break tmrw....should be interesting...

nets get the backend of the Home and Home as well...

:cheers:

teh houston rockets are for real? teh cups of kool aid are being downed. time to fade em pretty soon.

I got some og kush but Super Og Kush ? wtf ? send me some in the mail

lol ... thats what my boys back home in LA tell me to do .. ballon + jar of peanut butter + fedex .. .

theres been a lot of purple going around lately .. aint too much of a fan of purple trees.. 1) sour d 2) super og 3) platinum og

:tiphat::bong:

teh houston rockets are for real? teh cups of kool aid are being downed. time to fade em pretty soon.

hard to bet against them when they are a team that plays D .. even if their offense is dismal .. they at least hang around in games via their D

Back