Friday Discussion

knew that boston line at half was fucked up. who wouldnt take boston with 10? but i still couldnt find it to lay 10 vs em. ack.

my god thats gonna be tought to stomach but imma have to take the pts.

If they start Outlaw, there should be some interesting matchups across the board. Portland is playing like shit right now though. Roy's sore, relying on bailouts anytime he gets in the lane, jump shots aren't falling, it's tough to stomach their product right now. If Outlaw starts, and they win, Outlaw will start the rest of the season, and next/decades. McMillan better get his head out of his ass.

Is it nationally televised, sunday game?

I wouldnt take Portland against Boston on Sunday. I said this last night in the discussion thread . Boston was in the worst situational spot possible this week. They had to play 3 games in 4 nights @ Denver , @ GSW , @ Pho. With the fact that Garnett was out a month and attended the AS festivities. Allen and Pierce no spring chickens both played in the AS game , so not much rest for them. There whole frontline is banged up from Perkins on down.

Thats why I didnt understand why anyone liked Bos here. Suns played real good vs LAL who couldnt miss. If you laid 4 vs LAL how could you not lay 1 against Boston??

Portland is terrible the past 15 games. They lost @ Seattle and almost lost to Seattle yesterday...number wont be higher then a possesion..

On a side note, and a complete snap judgement on my behalf, but IMHO, Roy is looking like a facilitator, with the ability to take over in spurts. He hates the contact, you can see it in his eyes. Everyone hates the contact, but that's why Kobe is Kobe, and Lebron is Lebron, etc.. I don't know that Roy wants that much contact. And he's proving to be a great passer, I think the most underrated part of his game, his handles aren't there right now, get him in press and he can crumble. But, case in point, I don't think Roy's star is gonna shine as bright as I once thought.

Back