Friday 4/26 MLB Discussion

Think we all had that one P2W....so Phelps is going to be moved into Nova's spot? Seems inevitable after today. Love Nova but what a streaky pitcher and he hasn't turned in 1 good performance. On a nite when we saw Zimmerman, Sanchez, kendrick ..bailey pretty damn solid..

Sidetracked for a moment - wanted to oost I was playing Lakers 3rd q and smaller 2nd h play ...maybe get som of that boston $$ back

Crappy job in hoops but bases went fairly well again. Late night had a shit push on the total, oakland got beat on the ml amd TT over -- guess there is something to Chen vs oaklnd, sd won bit the over and tt did not nd didgers kept me on the edge of my seat and cashed -- pusjed F5 but -1.5 held on...

Basically late nite washed out but hit my big game which I key. Early session huge payday w the Tiger game just cashed it all...over, TT, some -1.5 ...and so on. Yanks over, white sox over, cws and nats parlay and over pitt all hit. Lost the twins, a big play on the over miami, miami ml, and that was about it ..maybe dropped a unit or two else...

Back