Friday 4/26 MLB Discussion

I owe you a Thank You Tuck. Probably win twice as much for the heads up on Sale yesterday. Might have Ben three tines as much if the over didn't pushed. It was a strong play to begin with for me but that was the icing in the cake. Thanks

So far have --

Twins ml ( some F5 and ARL)--basically backing Diamond who surprised me w his progress @cws. Texas has not hit much vs LH lately despite winning. Roth in the spot start did well for awhile, Saunders had the bad b5th, wood was solid vs them and so on ...Grimm is young and that leads to unpredictability imo. Twins had a chance to steal that game yesterday and couldn't get a key hit.Today they hve a better SP and actually touch better line.

Over@ miami -- Soriano versus a LHP is a +++ situation imo. Cubs pen has worked a ton w all the close ganes and Miami's is just not that good. Basically we hve 2 long relievers starting. Feldman gives 3 strong inn, a decent 4th inn and seem to ubravel in the 5th inn...

Lesser strengtj play on Miami ml as cubs narrowly won yesterday and today hve a SP disadvantage

Working on more. GOOD LUCK

Also --

Tigers ml - braves clearly playing well but when the streak ended they struggled @pitt, then going to coors looks like disasterious but played real well..while Tigers blew a win yesterday + braves stay on the road. Both SP doing well but last start was their weakest but not bad. Tigers need this game imo. They face medlen w porcello and good matchup on Sunday w fister v minor...maholm vs a deep AL lineup imo gives the tigers the edge here.Also like -1.5 and some F5...

Looking at wash and white sox again but after huge win for m yesterday, the value is nowhere near the same imo...

Probably will be on dodgers...hate them flying home but brewees offense had 2 big inn at sd in 3 games and did little else....burgos away ...

Maybe sd because of Cashner but price sti ks..

Played over @ tigers also + some TT...7.5 in AL park w contact putchers who started extremely fast and off their weakest starts of the season....sign me up!!

Was gonna hit ATL until reading this: RE; Anibal Sanchez being hit by Braves in career - their 2 hitters who did most damage aren't playin (McCann & Heyward)

[TABLE="class: tablehead"]
<tbody>[TR="class: stathead"]
[TD="colspan: 13"]Detroit Tigers Career statistics vs. Paul Maholm[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: colhead"]
[TD]BATTER[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]AB[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]H[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]2B[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]3B[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]HR[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]RBI[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]BB[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]SO[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]AVG[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]OBP[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]SLG[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]OPS[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: oddrow player-10-5544"]
[TD]Miguel Cabrera[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]13[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]4[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]1[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]0[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]3[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"].308[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"].333[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"].385[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"].718[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: evenrow player-10-5915"]
[TD]Prince Fielder[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]51[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]7[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]2[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]15[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"].137[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"].200[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"].137[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"].337[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: oddrow player-10-3723"]
[TD]Torii Hunter[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"].000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: evenrow player-10-5339"]
[TD]Omar Infante[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]12[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"].083[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"].154[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"].083[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"].237[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: oddrow player-10-29453"]
[TD]Austin Jackson[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]9[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: evenrow player-10-5007"]
[TD]Victor Martinez[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"].667[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"].667[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]1.333[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: oddrow player-10-5527"]
[TD]Jhonny Peralta[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"].444[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"].583[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]1.000[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]1.583[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: evenrow player-10-29067"]
[TD]Danny Worth[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]5[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"].400[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"].400[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"].600[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]1.000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: oddrow bi"]
[TD]Totals[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]104[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]19[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]5[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]7[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]26[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"].183[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"].271[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"].260[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"].531[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Atl lineup vs Sanchez

Simmons 2/3
Uggla 4/10 1 2b 2 HR's
J Upton 4/13 1 3b 1 HR
Freeman 3/8
C Johnson 3/9
Gattis
BJ Upton 3/10 2 2b's
Francisco
R Johnson 1/3

Yikes P2W that's pretty awful...still like Detroit though ...Good Luck today....

Over 9@ny - why not? Wouldn't be shocked by an under though..couple units only

Parlayed cws and wash just not sure about either to get heavily involved.

Over @ white sox ..played it yesterday it pushed coming back w it again..

small sample, just making my point about Heyward and McCann not being in lineup not life or death...

Bol tonight SN

BECKETT is 5-17 (-15.9 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

Cin @ Was OVER 7 0.55/0.5u
Tor @ Nyy OVER 9 (-105) 0.525/0.5u
Phi +105 0.5/0.525u
Mil +125 1/1.25u
Sf -105 0.525/0.5u
Kc -160 0.8/0.5u
Kc -0.5 F5 (-115) 0.575/0.5u
Kc -1.5 (+125) 1/1.25u
Laa -135 0.675/0.5u
Atl +120 0.5/0.6u

NBA:
Bos ml 1H 1u
Den -1 1u

Thinking about KC over as enticing as Santana is can't trust his consistency and never had good luck vs clevelans. Tiugh to go 2-8 in 14 starts when you rrelu pitched bad and yiur team was significantly better. Part of why I dismissed some of Sanchez's issues w atlanta because he was a Marlin and pitching vs the best team in his division....

Anyway mayb a small over play? Same in StLouis as Lynn has isues w pittsburgh and pitt won 3 straight...

On the over @stlouis but would take pirates F5 before anything else at this point

A's games now 16-2 to Over when the A's score at least 2 runs.

A's games 18-2 to Over when the loser hasn't been shutout.

20 of the A's last 21 games have totaled at least 7 runs.

I said it a few day agos BC, oak overs biggest trend in baseball but looks like no adjustment coming because of percpetion ...oak offense struggled for years, pitchers park, no cespedes and no big name additions. Perfect storm and its just not overs, its way over..
see them vs LH starters

Added-
over @kc 2u
over @cards 4u
F5 pirates 1.5u

Nothing significant just a normal sized play on cards game over

GL

Also aiding Oakland overs is the fact that highly thought of young trio has struggled or in Griffin's case been just okay. Anderson 3 terri le strts and Parker 4 of 5 have been poor

I said it a few day agos BC, oak overs biggest trend in baseball but looks like no adjustment coming because of percpetion ...oak offense struggled for years, pitchers park, no cespedes and no big name additions. Perfect storm and its just not overs, its way over..

:shake:

I don't like returning home from East Coast part of it but really do like the dodgers here. All Brewees really hve is history on their side ..beckett had a shit year in 2012 and 2013 has not been great so surprise he stinks win/loss wise at night - its representative of him struggling but also he has had terrible run support as a dodger. Thought Brewers struggled w the bat in SD but if Volquez can toss 7 scoreless, wh can't Beckett keep them in check??Burgos threw 5 decent inn vs one of the worst lineups. Bigger test here and away. Dodger pen has been scary last few days but Beckett is capable of going real deep here and brewees pen has been assume as Axford and Henderson hve been awesome -- problem is that awesome 12 game stretch comes on the heels of a 10ish game stretch where they were awful...

Plus knowing past history and the fact milw swept a 4 game series in Dodgertiwn last year, should only increase incentive for LAD to get game 1

Just my 2 cents --- risks asociated w LA for sure

GL

Did you hear the tone in my voice when I said this? It's called a joke, sorry you are all to uptight to get that. Maybe you shoul ease up on your gambling habits.

well if it was a joke, I'd say you need to work on your jokes. Clearly not your strong suit

Sitting on this forum all day is clearly your strong suit. I'd suggest doing something with your life. Hey, you want to throw punches, we can do this. I'd suggest finding a productive activity opposed to bullying others on the Internet. Sounds like you need some serious psychological help. Good luck!

Sitting on this forum all day is clearly your strong suit. I'd suggest doing something with your life. Hey, you want to throw punches, we can do this. I'd suggest finding a productive activity opposed to bullying others on the Internet. Sounds like you need some serious psychological help. Good luck!

did you hear the tone in my voice when I said this? It's called a joke, jeez settle down. Can 't you take a joke?

You could just apologize and let it go but you try to bullshit with the "I'm joking" card in a statement that had absolutely zero comedy behind it. Classy dude.

Well I have to see if this boston-nyk series is going to see the home team rally for th 3rd time. Safe to assume my Celtics play is done but hopeful they can take the 2nd h. GL

SportsFanatic - other internet posting forums allow you to be 'entitled' to speak; here we discourage behavior that's befitting of high school lunchrooms. Consider yourself warned.

Had to toss a few units on the over @ arizona....

Played oakland TT over as the low for them is 5runs v lester think in 7 starts...
also taking oakland ml because of that.

Played Dodgers big and added -1.5 2u and F5 for 3u.

Since I liked SD so much the last 2 days and see thi as possi le turning point proba ly will be on them. Lincecum issues away big time

Had to toss a few units on the over @ arizona....

Played oakland TT over as the low for them is 5runs v lester think in 7 starts...
also taking oakland ml because of that.

Played Dodgers big and added -1.5 2u and F5 for 3u.

Since I liked SD so much the last 2 days and see thi as possi le turning point proba ly will be on them. Lincecum issues away big time
How many units did you play Dodgers FG?

Like 8u - anything I say I really like that's generally my minimum size at the moment.Though I don't have a set system just kinda just a feel thing..my sizes have grown since the start of the year..basically I risked 12 u

Took over @ sd and over sd TT for a few units each. Timmy struggled @petco last yr, both times away in 2013, just fced sd on the weekend too....

Kinda stuck w shit price again on sd ml but fired on the twins in a similar spot. If I don't here probably would regrey it win or lose...so F5 1 unit and ARL -1.5 for 1.5u plus the sd ml for 5u.

Back