Friday 11/3

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record: 122-95 (56%)

06'/07' NBA Record: 4-1

1-0 on Thursday, keep it movin'

Charlotte +6
Should be less. Wallace is healthy and good to go. Swift won't play. Gasol of course out. Memphis looked brutal the other night, the only one who showed any heart was Atkins (and Yag). Charlotte has offensive firepower on that team, and they got good young bigs in the middle. I think they control the glass here, get out and run, and cause big problems for this depleted Memphis team. I'm taking Jordan's young boys to keep it close and maybe steal one. Mike Miller's Smile!-ass fucking haircut is enough reason to fade Memphis.

Glad I read this... If Swift is a no go without Gasol, I'll keep fading the Grizz all day if the other team has some solid big men.

I looked at this for a while... I like it but I already played too many games today..
Kill'em

Good number that Killa...

I already took Detroit pretty big Saturday against Memphis...Hopefully they put up a fight tonight and it goes to 2 OT's.

Matt- Honestly I wouldn't. I'm pretty precise in what I consider value, and there's a fine lin there.

BAR- Got a few for tomorrow I'm looking at, and a few totals I don't quite understand. A Utah home total of 209 is kinda strange to see. But the one I really like is the under in Portland. Strange number there too IMO.

Interesting. I agree out in SLC. With those inflated balls..plus being new and the limited number of offensive boards Jazz give up thats a strange one.

What's with his hair. He wears a HAIR BAND. Not a head band.. a hair band... as in what females swear. Perhaps you've seen one on a softball player to hold their pony tail back. On top of that he has a lil puff in the back and looks like a lesbian beast.

btw, GL tonight can't wait to see what you got for tomorrow. I too missed the value on this bad boy and will be watching from the sidelines.

I would like it at 6 too Killa....they were thinking wallace wasnt going to play. Nice catch...win or lose you got the odds in your favor

Back