Friday 1/5

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 53-36 (60%)

Curry OVER 29 Points/Rebounds (-110 @ Greek)

:shake:

who whoa killa wait buddy Im a diehard Knick fan just like you but eddy would have to score about 27 to get this prop because you cant count on his rebounds.

Last 10 | Season

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahl2b width=69>Date</TD><TD class=datahl2b>vs.</TD><TD class=datahl2b>Score</TD><TD class=datahl2b>Line</TD><TD class=datahl2b>O/U</TD><TD class=datahl2b>Min</TD><TD class=datahl2b>Pts</TD><TD class=datahl2b>Ast</TD><TD class=datahl2b>Reb</TD><TD class=datahl2b>Blk</TD><TD class=datahl2b>T/S</TD><TD class=datahl2b>INJURY</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>1/3/07</TD><TD class=datacell>@ POR </TD><TD class=datacell>W 99-81</TD><TD class=datacell>W 6</TD><TD class=datacell>U 190.5</TD><TD class=datacell>39:16</TD><TD class=datacell>27</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>10</TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD><TD class=datacell>2/1</TD><TD class=datacell>No injury listed </TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>1/2/07</TD><TD class=datacell>@ SAC </TD><TD class=datacell>L 100-112</TD><TD class=datacell>L 9.5</TD><TD class=datacell>O 197.5</TD><TD class=datacell>36:53</TD><TD class=datacell>19</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>6</TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD><TD class=datacell>5/0</TD><TD class=datacell>No injury listed </TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>12/31/06</TD><TD class=datacell>@ LAC </TD><TD class=datacell>L 80-90</TD><TD class=datacell>L 7</TD><TD class=datacell>U 195.5</TD><TD class=datacell>32:30</TD><TD class=datacell>15</TD><TD class=datacell>1</TD><TD class=datacell>5</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>0/0</TD><TD class=datacell>No injury listed </TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>12/29/06</TD><TD class=datacell>@ PHO </TD><TD class=datacell>L 86-108</TD><TD class=datacell>L 13</TD><TD class=datacell>U 219</TD><TD class=datacell>35:20</TD><TD class=datacell>19</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>10</TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD><TD class=datacell>3/1</TD><TD class=datacell>No injury listed </TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>12/27/06</TD><TD class=datacell>DET </TD><TD class=datacell>W 151-145 (OT)</TD><TD class=datacell>W 5</TD><TD class=datacell>O 188</TD><TD class=datacell>53:51</TD><TD class=datacell>33</TD><TD class=datacell>1</TD><TD class=datacell>7</TD><TD class=datacell>1</TD><TD class=datacell>4/0</TD><TD class=datacell>No injury listed </TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>12/23/06</TD><TD class=datacell>@ PHI </TD><TD class=datacell>L 77-98</TD><TD class=datacell>L 1</TD><TD class=datacell>U 193</TD><TD class=datacell>30:04</TD><TD class=datacell>8</TD><TD class=datacell>1</TD><TD class=datacell>7</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>2/1</TD><TD class=datacell>No injury listed </TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>12/22/06</TD><TD class=datacell>CHI </TD><TD class=datacell>W 103-92</TD><TD class=datacell>W 5.5</TD><TD class=datacell>U 196.5</TD><TD class=datacell>35:50</TD><TD class=datacell>20</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>6</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>3/0</TD><TD class=datacell>No injury listed </TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>12/20/06</TD><TD class=datacell>CHAR </TD><TD class=datacell>W 111-109 (OT)</TD><TD class=datacell>L -4</TD><TD class=datacell>O 191</TD><TD class=datacell>46:52</TD><TD class=datacell>29</TD><TD class=datacell>1</TD><TD class=datacell>9</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>3/0</TD><TD class=datacell>No injury listed </TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>12/18/06</TD><TD class=datacell>UTA </TD><TD class=datacell>W 97-96 (OT)</TD><TD class=datacell>W 7.5</TD><TD class=datacell>U 197</TD><TD class=datacell>22:06</TD><TD class=datacell>8</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>3</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>4/1</TD><TD class=datacell>No injury listed </TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>12/16/06</TD><TD class=datacell>DEN </TD><TD class=datacell>L 100-123</TD><TD class=datacell>L 4.5</TD><TD class=datacell>O 214</TD><TD class=datacell>26:41</TD><TD class=datacell>19</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>3</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>4/0</TD><TD class=datacell>No injury listed </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Not a bad prop when the other team doesn't have a center. Hopefully Lee doesn't steal all of his thunder.

Lee will grab more boards thats a given I wish they had a Lee prop

who whoa killa wait buddy Im a diehard Knick fan just like you but eddy would have to score about 27 to get this prop because you cant count on his rebounds.

What are you talking about? Why would he get only 2 rebounds?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica] "Our bigs just aren't getting the job done right now." -- Sonics coach Bob Hill on Seattle's front court, which is having problems grabbing defensive rebounds.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]The Sonics also are getting frustrated with their lack of an inside presence after once again getting out-rebounded. Forty-year-old Dikembe Mutombo, starting for Yao, had more rebounds by himself (12) than the entire Sonics' starting front court (10).[/FONT]

what if eddy scores 22 u really think he can get 8 boards with D lee gobbling them all up?

Being a NY'er I can say two things David Lee is one of the most underrated players in the NBA cause he doesnt possess much of offensive game. However if Isiah would wakeup and realize that Jared Jefferies has less of an offensive game and would start Lee again he would realize NY played better with him in that role going 6-6 in 12 games. The second is Eddie Curry is a beast. The only man I see stopping him is himself. He manages to miss usually 3 or 4 easy layups , dunks or putbackes every nite combined with 60% FT shooting....there is no reason why he doesnt avg 25 a game if he just gets consistent..Crawford feeing him alley- oops last game was awesome to watch cause it all flowed so smoothly...

I think this is a solid prop for alot reasons. Is it a gamble due to Curry's inconsistency? Absolutely but whats the problem with that. I feel comfortable that worst case he gets 20 pts and 7 boards here...worst case... BOL Justin..I think you have a winner based on what I saw last game...

I like it Killa. Knicks should outrebound the sonics by 15 or so...much of that ought to be Curry. Hope he stays out of foul trouble for you!

This will hit tonight. Don't even sweat it. Start of the 4th he'll be over. I'll see you at the ticket window.

Thanks guys :shake:

Adding.......

Duncan OVER 20.5 Points (-110 @ Pinny)

A collaboration play with JPicks... He's gone over this number 8 of 9 games in which he's played 38 minutes, and trust me, he's playing 38 minutes tonight lol.

BOL Killa! Normally not much of a prop player, but have to admit that Duncan Over looks juicy!:drink: I was looking for a 3rd play for tonight and I think that may be it!

good stuff, just opened up an acct on bodog for poker and was looking through the player props there, juice usually sucks but found that at +100 over, may take a shot at it.

renew- Did you play it?

Duncan with 3 points in the second half, I only needed 8. Uggghhhh.

Curry line was a joke.

Back