Friday 02/21/14 NBA discussion thread

Be ecstatic to make it there

And a bunch of cap room and draft picks next year. This is gravy. Even if they don't make the playoffs, or lose in the 1st round, the experience and education about how these guys play together will be tremendous. Still don't know if Bledsoe fits in the future either. Just a ton of parts to play with.

I absolutely love this new GM from Boston.

yes but they need veterans imo

Sure, but nothing out there worth it at the deadline

Got too much leverage to give it up for what was available

Suns rarely blow the doors off the spurs, don't know if that's relative to this batch of new players/coach or not

i have to play this prop... it looks way too fucking easy but whatever

kendall marshall over 24.5 pts plus assists -120

do the spurs care enough to come regroup and come out at after halftime? or just mail this game in after a very successful RT?

i joined on the spurs... not at all confident on it since its the last game of the RT and phx is so athletic

not real confident in this one…lal 2nd half -1 rondo so completely disinterested he pisses me off ainge needs to make some roster moves that improve team play wtf

I honestly don't understand what you're saying. The spurs are one of the best teams in the league. I didn't realize they were off for 4 days after today. One amazingly bad spot

seriously?? you think this is just a spot or a season long deterioration? i am curious because i am wondering if they have it anymore

Yeah, they still have it. For them, it's all about the playoffs, has been for quite a while now. I wouldn't put too much stock (if any) in a regular season loss by the Spurs, no matter who they are playing. Leonard has also been out for a month or so, and he's a key part of that team now. Parker didn't play tonight either, so again, probably no reason to put much stock in the result.

I honestly don't understand what you're saying. The spurs are one of the best teams in the league. I didn't realize they were off for 4 days after today. One amazingly bad spot

Why do you think the spot was so bad? With them having 4 days off after tonight, you'd figure they would have put max effort into the game, wouldn't you? I'm not disagreeing, just want your reasoning.

Why do you think the spot was so bad? With them having 4 days off after tonight, you'd figure they would have put max effort into the game, wouldn't you? I'm not disagreeing, just want your reasoning.

Last game of the rodeo road trip that has gone on for what seems like forever. And the road trip has been very successful. Pop is all about long term success. In my opinion he's the best coach of my life time. Truly exceptional and it's going to absolutely suck when he leaves the game. The lack of attention the spurs get doesn't allow everyone to appreciate how amazing of a coach he is.

Beat a healthy Clips team and a Portland team (although w/o Aldridge) on the road on a b2b as well as being shorthanded themselves. Then played another WC playoff team on the road. Pretty brutal stretch. Had a little on Suns, wish I had the balls to put more. Just seeing them beat the Clips who rarely lose at home scared me off

Back