Fri football

Yes here we go time to beat some retards, well whatever if they wanna go then okay, I am gonna be there so okay let's go, shit you don't want none baby, oh no. Deaz he will bring his bitch ass fighter Moffit ha that guy is a total bitch, if he brings him he is totally fucked well unless he has 3 dudes with him.

The Nebraska bitch fighting league ha, well ya know you can fight in that and Deaz will pay you in Old Milwaukee cases of beer. Guess if you wanna fight that bad, that you don't care if you get paid okay then. Good old likes to fight guy that must be the participants yep, but ummm, you come here baby you gonna get worked. I saw their website they were fighting in Kearney, NE, and Columbus, NE, hahahahaha, fuck get the fuck outta here.

Oh no, Moffit is on my ass, whoa, what am I gonna do, fuck, ha, no more like fucking slam that bitch and beat his ass.

Yeah hopefully I get to slam Moffit tomorrow then beat his ass. Ha that bitch ass, well guess who knows what will happen tomorrow I never really know fo sho what is gonna go down. Well I have an idea always, but that is not a given if I am going out in public. Hell I never know if I am going out, which I am tomorrow, so hey maybe Deaz will show up with Moffit ha, that would be great, I would spank that dude. It would be like my old Junior High days, except I would be doing the ass kicking, well I didn't grow until I was a senior, so I got bullied and picked on a bit. That Moffit guy is 135 lbs, so yeah I get to be the bully then, oh beat down baby.

Shit I remember when I was in Junior High in 7th grade I was 90 lbs, ha, but I grew eventually, took a while, but yes. That Moffit guy 135 lbs, oh he would get wrecked oh yeah, would be like me vs my high school bullies that were ya know 150 lbs, when I was scrawny and 90 lbs in 7th grade. Yes I get to beat up on a guy that is 135 lbs, booooooom!!! Ha yeah it is gonna be a good time tomorrow better go to bed.

Rise and shine sweetie. Gl today. I'll be out drinking allday in memory of u.

Nebraska was lucky to be in this game in the first place. Gophers went BEAST MODE in the second half.

Back