Fri football

Ha kj, my book would sell 2 copies, maybe you would buy it. Or somebody on here.

Okay defaz, I better move then. What can I do for you? I am pretty great at drinking and losing money.

Ha yeah defaz is blocked I forgot, maybe I should unblock him, I saw that post. He is just gonna rip on me I'm sure, that would be pretty nice to secure a decent job from posting here. I can't imagine anybody reading my crap would be like oh yeah this Tuck guy, he is ya know great, I wanna hire him.

Man I write a damn book on here pretty much. Shit it is a bit out of control with the posting. I go until damn 6 am, tonight I may call it quits at 2 or 3 am. Gotta figure out what I'm doing now, I wouldn't mind living in Chicago really my bro lived there for a year about, he lived down by Wrigley, that place was kick ass just right by Wrigley. I remember though there were a bunch of Yag guys, and Yag bars down there. It was kind of right on the edge of the big Yag area. I remember one bar down there was called Bangcock ha, yes, that is a good name for a Yag bar. It was pretty nice though by Wrigley, I know he had a hard time getting parking, that was tough.

You aren't checking out early tonight

I usually wake up and read about 80 of your posts to catch up on what's going on in Lincoln, tomorrow will be no different

Man you guys are right. Well the numbers I have say Huskers -4 or so, but I don't care damn it, I am going for it. Well on paper I mean it does ya know look like an even match up, so give the Huskers 4 points for home field or so. Ha I say on paper, man I am old school yeah.

I think I speak for a lot of members on here in saying I would love to see your numbers for CFB.

:shake:

Not gonna lie Puck, I'm enjoying staying in on a Friday night for a change, doing some sofa drinking and watching games. It's got its pluses.

Yeah lareux, I am coming up with em now, we will see what happens. I better get off here, and get in the lab, ha, well I have been working a bit this week, we'll see what I come up with.

Kj yeah I mean it is fine ya know, but I would be liking to bang a chick sometimes. Fuck it has been since damn March ha, whoa, I mean my dick is just hurting at this point. Oh well ya know it is what is.

What are you sippin' on KJ?

Was doing the Svedka out of the freezer, my go to for the cheap stuff, love it

Just moved to some Hornitos Black Barrel that I got last weekend, in the freezer as well. Very delicious tequila, ton of taste.

Tuck take a small sliver of that deposit that your pops puts into your account and get an in home massage

Was doing the Svedka out of the freezer, my go to for the cheap stuff, love it

Just moved to some Hornitos Black Barrel that I got last weekend, in the freezer as well. Very delicious tequila, ton of taste.

Don't touch tequila at all, but have heard good things about Hornitos.

Hornitos isn't necessarily great, but this Black Barrel is wonderful, aged 18 months, it's really dark and has great flavor. I'd never heard of it until last week.

Hornitos Black Barrel is 100% agave anejo tequila 100% agave, aged in American oak barrels previously used for Scottish Whisky.

The deep roasting used in Scottish Whisky barrels give Hornitos Black Barrel its rich and complex scents, woody, spicy and smoky notes, however still allowing the tequila to retain its body and character to conserve its agave flavour.

Casa Sauza has taken more than 100 years to finally bring this limited edition tequila to market.

Hornitos isn't necessarily great, but this Black Barrel is wonderful, aged 18 months, it's really dark and has great flavor. I'd never heard of it until last week.

Probably what my buddy was talking about then...he pretty much only drinks Tequila and raved about it. Who knows, maybe it was the cheap Hornitos and he isn't a very good judge of tequila. I have only drank tequila once in my life...I was 18 or so at the time, and ended up passed out on someone's front lawn after 4 or so shots....never touched tequila again, I was never so sick in my life. I can't even smell it without getting that nauseous feeling.

That's a brief description, a bunch of whisky characteristics along with being agave

It's not really just "tequila" as you'd think of it

You are probably right EFC, I may wanna look elsewhere. I am doing my rankings now. Fuck I may not be done until hell 4 am I don't know. Well it is a damn chore. Fuck no way I'm gonna be done for at least 3 hours ha. Oh well got some Eazy E on, the Eazy duz it album, skip song 1, then the rest is good. Ha I like song 2 it is like my failed armed robbery ha, yes, boooooooom!!!

Fuck a massage, I don't have money for that ha, my dad isn't giving me that, ha lareux. I can only hope for money to fund the account that is it. Although a massage would be nice.

Keep yo bitch out my face or else she gonna get tossed ha, can't beat a little Eazy E, oh yeah, love this shit.

The police ain't shit cuz I'm paying em off, yeah 2 hard mothafuckas, yeah that is what you got there Deaz tomorrow, you can fucking show up with your stupid Dynasty fighters and crap ha, they will get their ass worked, your dumb Nebraska fighting league ha. You wanna rumble with us you can't hang, cuz it is something like a 2 man gang. Bitches on my dick they know they can suck it.

Yeah think I will get off here again. Maybe by about 5 am I will have my bets, not sure when. I am working on it.

Those fucking dynasty combat guys ha, well they were fighting in Kearney, NE, ha, and Columbus, NE, ha, oh man we got trouble there, shit I better be scared ha. Shit you can fucking suck my balls, I don't give a fuck about your crappy league ha.

Yeah whoa, look out, there is gonna be serious trouble tomorrow when Deaz shows up with his crappy Dynasty fighters, I don't know what we will do ha, maybe beat the shit out of em, yeah I think so. Some stupid crappy bum fighting league haha, Kearney, whoa, look out I mean those guys can kick ass ha.

Man the Dynasty fighting league oh shit, man I better be worried tomorrow, more like they should if they wanna go, oh yeah, fuck bring it you stupid bitches.

Tuck is the villain and your just the hostage, so cover your head like a ostrich. You better get back unless you wanna come wit it, and make your face like a target and close your eyes when I hit it, ha.

Ha that will be funny if those guys come and start shit at the game, well I told em where to go. Those bums, ha, they can get a damn beating if they want, Dynasty Combat, ha, I haven't even heard of it. Some dumb Nebraska fighting league, okay there, I'm a bust yo ass in the mouth, unless you say Lincoln's in the house.

Yeah they better fucking forget about it, ha, those Dynasty Combat guys, oh no way, it ain't happening bitch. I know yo bobbing yo head cuz I can see it.

Ha Dynasty Combat, well I told him he was stupid renting out Pinnacle Bank Arena, what a moron, rent out Pershing Auditorium you would make more money idiot. Well it is more of a bumfuck venue that would not charge you much, that Pinnacle Bank Arena that is serious there.

I tell ya what, I like Appalachian St again, just like last week they are undervalued big time. Fuck it should be maybe -3 or so.

Fuck yes, got lets play house on, the Dogg Pound, shit you can't beat it, I just remember this chick liked to bang to lets play house, yeah mothafucka.

I am not totally opposed to laying 5 with Michigan ha, which is kind of not a good idea, but Maryland their defense is pretty damn terrible. Not sure if I should do that or not.

I am betting Appalachian St fo sho, that is a bad line there 9.5 what the fuck, I mean 4 or 5 I could see, but 9.5 no way.

That means probably bet UL Laf just bet em huge, ha, well I don't know I am decent lately, but nothing I say is just like a sure lock no.

Shit I kinda like New Mexico St too, fuck 8 points are you kidding me there, a lot of points shouldn't be that high. Especially considering UL Monroe can't run the ball which is New Mexico States weakness.

USC to me doesn't look like a bad option. I don't know though, that is a tough call there. Well I just see the line moving up to UCLA -4.5, and I think well it should be a close game. I have UCLA -1 on my ya know bumfuck rankings ha, but what does that mean, UCLA wins by 20 then ha.

All I know is I am beating down some bitch ass Dynasty Combat fighters tomorrow ha, that would be funny if they came up there, probably not. Fuck I hope not, I don't want some rumble in the stands, well I wouldn't mind kicking the shit out of some bum I guess, ha. Stupid Deaz, ha he was like oh I got this Dynasty fighting league, they are tough, huge bad asses, hahahaha, no more like they fight for cases of Old Milwaukee, which that is fine, but they are bitches, and I would lay em down ha.

Man they would want no part of me and my bro, no way, get the fuck out. These bum ass fighters ha, fuck they can get to steppin.

Man I wish I made it ya know, to the big time Dynasty Combat, fuck I would be the man then ha, those bitches, guess they can fight for a case of Old Mud I don't care. Fuck if they wanna find me they can, and they won't like what they find either.

Man I got a big fight tomorrow according to Deaz ha, yeah you can ya know have your retard fights if you want. Don't get your retards in my face I will beat the crap out of em, me and my bro will ha.

Back