Fri bases, gotta break the skid

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
Yeah another day another loser. At least Seattle won for me. Gonna be brief cuz it's getting late, got a lot of games to look at. Have 2 that jumped off the page at me, yeah the page, I'm old school I print out the lines. Don't like clicking back and forth on em. These two, I'm pretty sure are winners, one is a winner probably 80% of the time. Think they would take 4 outta 5 at San Diego with this match up, probably one time there would be a bumfuck result, hope it isn't tonight, fuck probably with how I'm going right now.

Miami -129 at San Diego, risking 1290 to win 1000

Willing to lay the big juice with beast Fernandez going. How the Pads will score a run, I don't know, good luck with those crap ass sticks. But if they do get something, I think the Marlins can score at least a bit. Ross is pretty good, and at home is real good usually, but he has given up some runs so far at home. 3 vs Arizona, and 4 vs the Dodgers, so the Marlins with Stanton mashing, ya never know they could rack up 4 runs on him maybe. This one isn't losing damn it, no fucking way. Really do think the Pads get shutout, we'll see.

Cubs at Atlanta under 7, -127, risking 1270 to win 1000

Paid for the 7 just in case, don't think I needed it, but figured I should pay after the Cubs explosion yesterday. Maybe somehow they will put up a few, doubt it though against Teheran, that guy is really good, and the Cubs really blow with the sticks. Hammel has been a nice option for the Cubs so far, and now he gets the Braves who can't hit worth a damn lately. The Braves and the Cubs, oh my, you would be hard pressed to find worse sticks in one game, well unless you had the Pads against one of em.

May add on some more here.

I wanted to try and get back my 4 k, I lost on Fernandez last time, but he is on the road so crazy shit could go down. Fucking doubt it, with those Pads sticks, ha, they can't hit bad pitchers, let alone one of the best.

Added on another

Rocks at Reds -1, -116, risking 1160 to win 1000, damn, I'm laying some big juice so far, don't like to do that

Cueto is on fire so going with him. Know he had a couple bad games vs the Rocks back in 2012, not too concerned about it. Maybe just a couple bad days back then, not many at bats for the Rocks against him, so gonna disregard the Rocks success against him. Really kick ass pitching beats good hitting almost always. Chacin isn't quite there yet I don't think. He has been pretty good for em over the years. His 1st start off the injury didn't go too well, and his fastball was slower than last year by a bit. So hoping the Reds crap offense can get something going. Suppose if they don't then I can still get out of it with a push hopefully.

Fuck both pens could blow up, not sure on that. Hope I don't get the blow up, suppose I will lol, Reds will blow it late now that I said it. Could easily go either way with the pens late. Guess at least I'm at home so hopefully my pen will do okay, chances are probably better that the Rocks pen implodes, don't know I guess.

I didn't wanna take the Reds -.5 for the 1st 5 innings though, just in case Chacin pitches good, he has the ability to. Figured I was better off taking the game, cuz Cueto will outlast Chacin I think. Guess we'll see.

Thanks Johnny, it has been a struggle, but I'm seeing em tonight. Like what I have so far. Added another I feel pretty good about.

Cleveland +109 for the 1st 5 innings, risking 917.43 to win 1000 at Tampa

Odorizzi has really sucked ass, oh my he has been terrible. The Indians should get something going would think. I mean they aren't great offensively, but not terrible, they should hit this guy. I was looking at Kluber, and he has pitched pretty well in 4 games, but poorly in 3. Thing is those 3 games he pitched poorly they were against, the Angels, Toronto, and Oakland, all those teams are in the top 5 in offense in the MLB, so think that's why it happened. Tampa is not in the top 5 in offense, more towards the middle. So figure he will at least pitch decent for me tonight, a helluva lot better than Odorizzi anyway. Thought I better take the 1st 5 innings cuz Axford is looming in the bullpen late, whoa, don't want any part of him coming in with a 2 run lead late, fuck I don't want any part of it with a fucking 4 run lead, ha, he could blow anything at this point. Man he blows. So getting in and getting out with the cash, the cops are coming, ha, gotta get the fuck outta dodge. The robbery would go bad when Axford comes in.

Looks like that's it for the early games. Looking at the later ones the 7 central time and later now. Man I am feeling really good about this card I have right now. This is gonna go well I think.

GL tonight Tuck. Jumped on the Fernandez bandwagon his last outing so lets get it again tonight. I said the same damn thing about the juice and this kid on the mound, even on the road how can you not

Yeah keyknee he is the man no doubt, and the Pads sticks they don't have any. I really don't know how the Pads will get a run off him.

Adding another an under here

Boston at Texas under 8 +116, risking 862.06 to win 1000

Like this one cuz Buchholz got his velocity back last start, and was very good, against a kick ass offense too Oakland. Buchholz was hitting 95 on the fastball, that is way faster than what he was doing earlier in the season, fuck he was lucky to hit 90 early on. Think he shuts down Texas here, he may go on a big run now I think, kind of like last year. Darvish, no questions surrounding him, always a good option there. Don't see how the fuck they get to 9 runs. Wind isn't an issue it will be light. Understand it is a hitters park, but there have been a fair share of unders here this year, well it's not Coors field or anything, a pitching duel can happen. Especially with these 2 guys on the hill.

Added one more

Yanks -128 at Brewers, risking 1280 to win 1000

I like Tanaka a lot, he looks to be the man to me, Yanks made a good call with this signing. He should shut down the Brew crew without Braun. Since Braun went down the Brewers offense has struggled quite a bit, not close to what they were doing, Braun being out may be a big part of it, guess can't say for sure. Anyway don't think they hit Tanaka. Gallardo has been pretty good so far this year, after a mediocre year last year. Signs of mediocrity are creeping back in for Gallardo. His last 2 starts not great, vs the Cards, and the Reds, gave up 7 runs in 12 innings, with only 3 strikeouts so he isn't missing bats like he was. Think the Yanks are gonna get to him at least a little, enough to get the win with Tanaka going.

That will be it I think for tonight.

good gosh Tuck, don't choke on all that chalk. Hope all is well. Lots of sucker sides tonight, hope you get back on the horse and GL to all except the Jankees.

Well shit is looking terrible at the moment, again. Odorizzi pitched a gem, so that went badly, he pitched the best game of the year for him, fucking of course, ha. Suppose the best I can hope for now is to get to around even or ahead a little.

Yeah Rex, that is kind of a lot of chalk, and maybe I am getting suckered in I guess on some. Well if Fernandez loses to the Pads I will be shocked, that can't fucking happen. Unless it goes scoreless late, and then the Pads pull it out somehow after Fernandez is out. And Rex all is not well, ha, not lately, getting my ass kicked currently, well I rolled em up in March and April, now the bookie is getting payback so far in May.

This is like fucking February so far, it is the same damn thing. Had a kick ass late December and January then February it fell apart big time. Same shit is happening, kind of crazy outcomes are coming in like Odorizzi pitching well, he has been awful. I was thinking even if he pitched well he would give up a couple in 5 innings. Nope fucking shutout. Well the Indians had a guy on 3rd with no outs early and struck out twice in a row, lol, my luck is flowin.

Boom Solarte 3 run homer for the Yanks, looking good there now. Gallardo, shit, I could see the mediocrity coming, his last 2 games that shit put up a red flag to me. Saw this coming.

Buchholz is sucking ass, hope the Red Sox don't fucking score. Guess if they don't do anything I could be okay there. Reds well, that will be a push at best.

Man tuck, looks like the Miami road woes hold true. WTF, least the Yankees held true tonight ta get back most of this debacle

Fell asleep there, fucking crap 2-2-2, and lost 200 bucks then about, cuz one big favorite lost Miami, Fernandez is burning me this year. Fuck he has cost me a shitload gonna have to pick and choose my spots with him. No more riding about every game like last year. He is not reliable this year, like he was last year, getting bombed by the crap ass Pads, whoa, that is bad man, can't really believe that happened. Guess I should believe it, with my luck lately. Plus Indians wake the fuck up vs Odorizzi after fucking 5 innings of course, what the hell? Just fucking asleep at the wheel for 5 innings, then once Tuck is off the game and has lost his money, well then we can start fucking playing I guess. Really pretty fucking bad, should not have lost 200 bucks, but shit isn't working out ever, suppose tomorrow will suck ass I'm sure, fuck I hate it when I get in this February rut like this, everything just sucks, there is no way around it.

May just lay off the games tomorrow and try horses or something I don't know. Guess we'll see, maybe will take 2 games or so later on, not sure. Shit even when I like the games lately a lot, I fucking lose 200 bucks, like tonight.

Back