French Open

You can still get plus money.........But, it's gone from +700 to +130 in a manner of half an hour.

when Serena is in the finals vs whomever I am hoping it's windy as fuck, cause she was pissed off with the wind and looked a bit off in the 2nd set vs Vinci when the winds picked up

yes. not sure how live though. jankovic should progress, but hampton has game. power game.

gasguet is moving like an old man out there

french playing 5th set at the french...he's not retiring. he is also not winning.

any thoughts on fedex tomorrow?

quite honestly i dont understand wawa. he can play like this then lose to some obscure player at odds of 1.05

Fed -3
Nadal and Djoker had a hiccup game and then went on to comfortably win the next
I think Fed doubters will eat humble pie tomorrow

i hope you're right. im planning to leave my bet for at least the first set.

i reckon your break is coming up here Mike.

You guys feeling better about Nadal? He's on my ticket to win. Seems he looked a lot better.

I know it was 2 years ago, but that was probably a better time for fed/worse for tsonga, and tsonga landed right above 50% first serves and was 0 for 7 on break points, lost 6-4/6-2

Nisikori had a few break points slip his hands, but ya, there were a few games where nadal just wiped the floor with him, but who knows if that was more of a mental breakdown of nishikori as well

Back