French Open

Errani and Rad are the same person, they only lose when they are hit off the court. Ivanovic, mental fucked up ness aside, has the hypothetical game to do that.

Kuznet has this amazing ability to lose points she should win lol

She may have the game to do it once, she doesn't have the consistency to do it 2 matches in a row this deep in a Slam. That's the story of her tennis career in Slams since 2009.

I wouldn't disagree. Though the past is not entirely predictive of the future, I won't disagree with your overall strategy in general.

As I said, I'm not on Ivanovic, but fading Radwa. I was so remarkably unimpressed with her the previous month. I think Errani would destroy her

I wouldn't disagree. Though the past is not entirely predictive of the future, I won't disagree with your overall strategy in general.

As I said, I'm not on Ivanovic, but fading Radwa. I was so remarkably unimpressed with her the previous month. I think Errani would destroy her

That's fair enough, except I'd say the last month hasn't featured a Slam. Starting last year she's been easily her most consistent in Slams since she began as a pro (funnily enough, much like Kerber). When players start feeling at home in Slams, they can save their down periods for "lesser" tournies, then turn it back on again come "the big time". Radwanska hasn't dropped a set here, but I know someone who has.

the only match Radwanska could have possibly dropped a set on so far is Burdette. The other two simply didnt have the game to challenge here and are exceedingly error prone. I think that's completely irrelevant - you probably do too. I think you're just busting my balls with that commet :)

What's your take on the Jo Willy match BC?

Not at all. Neither player has played "anyone". Ana destroyed Martic in the 1st, but then her consistency troubles came to the surface when her opponent did nothing "fantastic" (had live betting for that match, so I watched all of it). If I was you, I'd have wanted Ana off a poor match, not 2 "good" ones.

Svetlana is a winner. :cheers:

4 straight now, the last to love. Always a danger once Williams takes the 1st easy that this happens; the French after all is easily her worst Slam.

She'll prob. pick it up now she's only a break away from serving for the set.

As I finish writing that, it's love-40 (starting writing at love-15).

odds were -7.5 @ 1.81 I got greedy and took -8.
books are really sharp with the big girls now knowing they are the ones that can rake in the dough easily

I caught a majority of the Tsonga match. If either of you guys see much of the Fedex match can you give me your thoughts? I have to run out and will miss it all.

Fed fell and since then his right wrist seems to be rather sensitive right now.
Some shots he's had to shake his hand off.
Might be something to look into.
Simon now feeling it, Roger now just causing a bit more unforced errors.

Thanks. I'm truly sorry you had to lose money on that Serb turd. But it's only 1 match. Plenty more bitches to come to get it back with.

Tied at 3 in the 4th set and up 2 sets to 1, Gascan is only -220.

I guess that makes my Wawrinka bet feel a little better......

LLWWW WWLLLFederer 8 4Murray 6 1Nalbandian 6 3Hewitt 6 4Stepanek 6 5Davydenko 5 2Wawrinka 5 2Tipsarevic 5 2Ferrer 5 2Robredo 4 1Verdasco 4 3Seppi 4 3Youzhny 4 4Muller 3 0Cilic 3 0Nieminen 3 1Nadal 3 1Malisse 3 1Djokovic 3 1Fognini 3 1Flo Mayer 3 1Soderling 3 3Ferrero 3 4Mathieu 3 6Haas 3 7Montanes 2 0Kunitsyn 2 0Granollers 2 0Baghdatis 2 0Tomic 2 0Nishikori 2 0Gulbis 2 0Dolgopolov 2 0Tursunov 2 1Monfils 2 1Kubot 2 1F.Lopez 2 1Fish 2 1Monaco 2 4Berdych 2 3Mirnyi 2 4Gasquet 2 4Almagro 2 5Petzschner 2 5Troicki 2 5Melzer 2 8Sweeting 1 0Sela 1 0Mahut 1 0Darcis 1 0Cuevas 1 0Bolelli 1 0P.Armitraj 1 0Berrer 1 0Jaziri 1 0T.Alves 1 0Janowicz 1 0Donskoy 1 0Simon 1 0Gimeno-Traver 1 0Tsonga 1 1Robert 1 1Haase 1 1Lacko 1 1Dodig 1 1Soeda 1 1Capdeville 1 1Karlovic 1 2Giraldo 1 2Benneteau 1 2Garcia-Lopez 1 2Hanescu 1 2Andreev 1 3O.Rochus 1 5Blake 1 5
</pre>

Back