Free Picks Thursday

EHS49

Pretty much a regular
went with the dogs last night as my gut told me so. too bad king james couldn't win it SU. dogs keep barking.

HORNETS +7 4 units
HORNETS +260 1 unit
HORNETS/SPURS OVER 184 2 units

PENGUINS -180 1 unit

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD HEALTH.

Last edited:
screw the trend. just a hunch. most of these games have reached 180. either team just needs to not have a shit quarter like 15-20 point total. san antonio USUALLY is the team with the shit quarter. i played the over big in SA game 3 and it was easy. i think game 6 is a carbon copy of game 3, though i think the hornets will cover or possibly win SU.

Good luck today buddy. I'm thinking I'm going to sit out game 6's watch these and get a feel for the game 7's if there are any. I have a series bet left on SA @ -125, and I might grab some more today.

I'm like 3-7 my last 10, and would lean towards SA, so your golden.

That Cleveland team had many opp. to win last night, LBJ just didnt trust his teamates enough.

Earth To Meathead. Played Poker From 2am-7am This Morning And Now I'm Paying For It. I Was Able To Rack Up 6 Units. Not Sure If It Was Worth It. Come To Think Of It, It Was Worth It. I Made More This Morning For Those 5 Hours Then I Do In A Week Of Work. But I Am Tired, Sluggish, And Sleepy. Can't Wait For Nap Time, But Then Again Some Fatties Called Me To See If I Want To Hit Up Happy Hour. Happy Hour Buffet. Damn Fatties.

Yes I Hope We Are Right On The Over. If This Game Goes Over, The More Likely Hornets +7 Will Cash. Spurs Get Ahead By Dd, They Tend To Melt The Shot Clock To 5 Seconds Every Possession And Jack Up An Ugly Jumpshot.

Earth To Meathead. Played Poker From 2am-7am This Morning And Now I'm Paying For It. I Was Able To Rack Up 6 Units. Not Sure If It Was Worth It. Come To Think Of It, It Was Worth It. I Made More This Morning For Those 5 Hours Then I Do In A Week Of Work. But I Am Tired, Sluggish, And Sleepy. Can't Wait For Nap Time, But Then Again I called up Some Fatties To See If I they want me To eat them out before we go to Happy Hour. Hell its a Happy Hour Buffet. Damn Fatties, you have to love them, I know I do.

Minor fixes

:seeya:

Just locked these in.

Spurs -7 14 units
Spurs -260 11 unit
HORNETS/SPURS Under 184 12 units

Flyers + 160 1 unit

Riding that under trend, after tonight it will be 12-3.

THESE are all COLD STONE LOCKS

i have made my proposition that if i go 1-3 or 0-4 to the blankets i go. first night i was able to go 3-3. last night i was 3-2-1, but made a nice profit as i put more units on the side plays cavs and jazz.

on to tonight.

HORNETS
OVER 184
PENGUINS

0-3 TO THE BLANKETS I GO.:23_31_4::23_29_107v:

THat's what i like to hear. u know make a dollar here, a dollar there, what what what! Work is all good but $ you make on this is a thousand times sweeter.

Yeah I am burned out too, too many late nights chilling, need my afternoon nap, not sure I will get it today, have some shit to do like haircuts, buying lunch, buying socks, go to bank, its tough bro, i need naptime. My A1 barber cant keep his godam ass out of the slammer. Evertime I call his shop he doesent answer he's behind bars for some bullshit chick shit.
That pisses me off, I need a good barber to carefully trim the delicate hairs of Sammy,

ANyways I will be AWOL on the weekend my homies back on Monday. Have a litte business to take care of Sammy Meatball style.

I should be around the hood tonight, bouncing around trying to make a dolla, holla holla

I am getting pumped for Close out thursday tonight BRO- ON same as you PENS and HORNY bastards over Spurs.

This is one is dedicated to you EHS and MARLO; Bring you guys some excitement while you work.

"Come on shake your body do the Conga, I no you can't control yourself no longer" Feel the rythym of SAMMY getting stronger" Everybody gather around now, and feel the heat
Don't you worry if you can't cap , let the music move your feet

IF you want to do the Conga, you gotta listen to da beat.

Come on do that Conga I no you cant control yourself any longer!

Last edited:
Come on shake your body EHS, do the Penguins, I no you can't control yourself no longer. Feel the rythm of Crosby getting stronger. Everybody gather around now and feel the heat.

Everbody gather around if you can't dance, let the music move your feet.

Don't you worry if you can't cap, let Sammy feed you winners

LEt the rythm of the island, that sugarcane is so sweet, if you want to collect from the bookie, take the Penguins tonight.

I no you cant control yourself any longer EHS, press the submit button on the computer.

Feel the fire, and desire, cause tonight we're going to party till we see the break of day-

When the music hits your system, there's no way your gonna stop-

Come on EHS do the Conga, I no you cant control yourself no longer, I feel the beat of Crosby and company getting stronger.

Come on EHS do the CONGA!

I have no clue about anything today. Problems with the brakes in my car and everybody is giving me bullshit when I take it to them. I'm ready to club somebody in the head with a baseball bat. This game has got me puzzled. The o/u looks about right. The spread looks about right. GL EHS.

Come on shake your body EHS, do the Penguins, I no you can't control yourself no longer. Feel the rythm of Crosby getting stronger. Everybody gather around now and feel the heat.

Everbody gather around if you can't dance, let the music move your feet.

Don't you worry if you can't cap, let Sammy feed you winners

LEt the rythm of the island, that sugarcane is so sweet, if you want to collect from the bookie, take the Penguins tonight.

I no you cant control yourself any longer EHS, press the submit button on the computer.

Feel the fire, and desire, cause tonight we're going to party till we see the break of day-

When the music hits your system, there's no way your gonna stop-

Come on EHS do the Conga, I no you cant control yourself no longer, I feel the beat of Crosby and company getting stronger.

Come on EHS do the CONGA!

umm... okay!!

:smiley_abvm: :boom box: :hammer: :7_5_142: :36_1_23: :5_5_138: :13_1_102v:

We could create the ultimate Capping Headquarters:
We will have offices nation wide---

In every city lol-

We should plan a GAmbling-Investment- Trip to Vegas where we bring like 10g's and double it on some games, CFl season is coming I have the winners there for sure- easy blowout wins

Its time to go big or go home-- ARe u guys in???

We will pick the time when we can do it-- Good time with some Ufc easy winners, CFL season is starting, my favorute time is baseball playoffs also that is $$$$$$$$.

We can hit them really hard in this league with the injury situtations at Qb. There was an even guy I played touch football with starting in this league, we made a killing betting vs him. He lost 48-4, and were only 4 point dogs

hey fellas. headin out to happy hour with some sluts. later on. party hard. use protection.

Dude, was drinking all night as well.

Alright this round has sucked. I lost around 12 units, and if it wasnt for an unreal round 1, I would be pissed. This fucking home streak of 20-1 hometeams is unreal. Tough night, but we will bounce back in the conference finals and the finals.

Lets fuck with the C.F. and Finals.

I hope you fucked that fatty that weanted you to eath her out . it makes up for a horshiet night, like tonight.

Keep your head 2morrow is a new day,..

and no going to blankets,

wow

how that didnt go over i'll never know

sad display of ball in 2H...that was a tuff one to take

get em tomorrow bro

Back