Fondybadger's - Week 7 - CFB, added writeups on almost every game

Nicely done with Wisky.............hit the spread & the over. Caught your "conversation" with the Minny backer on the other site.......LOL.

Mugg said:
Nicely done with Wisky.............hit the spread & the over. Caught your "conversation" with the Minny backer on the other site.......LOL.

yeah i was a bit of an asshole at covers to the kid, but the stuff he was saying about wisky not caring about homecoming and minny game just pissed me off... wasn't even so much arguing the game...

I fell asleep when i got home, so I have no other plays added... just going to ride out the card, its already one of my best days ever, hopefully michigan can keep it that way.

Fondy

Nice day bro. Had a really good day myself although Maryland could have made it alot better!!!

See you tomorrow bro!

:cheers:

Great call, Fondy. I couldn't have been more off on Minny. That opening drive when the ball was knocked loose and recovered by Wisky for a TD...that was HUGE. Set the tone for the entire game, and Minny never recovered. Had Minny scored on that opening drive (FG or TD), who knows if they might have covered. But I do know Wisconsin is the much better team. That was obvious today. Congrats buddy. :bow:

I think I'm going to take a crack at NFL again this week. Did great two weeks ago (6-0), went 3-2 last week, and I think I've give it a go again.

I think SEA & WAS looked pretty good. Also leaning to the NYJ as well. GL Fondy.

Aztec4Life said:
I think I'm going to take a crack at NFL again this week. Did great two weeks ago (6-0), went 3-2 last week, and I think I've give it a go again.

I think SEA & WAS looked pretty good. Also leaning to the NYJ as well. GL Fondy.

Good luck on NFL... I was couldn't believe at how Minny reacted. Thought they'd be a bit better than that

Back