SIDES
$200 Marlins -120
$150 Brewers -120
$160 Cubs/Reds under 9 -115
$300 Red Sox -155
$340 Baltimore/Minnesota under 7.5 -125
$150 Angels -140

Leans (1-0 +$130)
I'm going to keep track of a pick for every game this season just for shits and giggles. None of these are plays, but are the side I'd lean.
Braves +105
Cubs -115
D'Backs -115
Houston -210
Yanks -170
Tigers +100
White Sox -120
Mariners -110
Twins -210

GOOD LUCK!!!
:smiley_acbe:

GL Fondy...Hope you hit'em all.

BTW...I've pretty much cluttered the forum with my threads, sorry. Could you please delete them all. Much appreciated.

Thanks,

Shorty

GL Fondy looks like a solid card, GJ yesterday as well.

Tempted to play the Astros myself but its just so much juice

BOL Fondy :cheers:

Against you on your Brewers though. I see them being like the Tigers of last year. Start off slow, then pick it up in 2 weeks. But thats just my opinion. :shake:

I know Rexy likes the Dodgers today as well. But I felt I wanted to get the vlaue on Sheets at home before he's injured.

I know Rexy likes the Dodgers today as well. But I felt I wanted to get the vlaue on Sheets at home before he's injured.

:smiley_acbe:

Sad but true. I would love to see him pitch the whole yr, he has some great stuff but that is a dream..

GL today, interesting what you are doing with your leans. I did that in CFB one week and hit more of my leans I didn't play than my actual picks that I researched!

GL today, interesting what you are doing with your leans. I did that in CFB one week and hit more of my leans I didn't play than my actual picks that I researched!

I'm trying to cut back my plays in baseball and going a bit more on the games I like. But I still need something to keep my interest in games I don't have money on, so I figured I'd attempt to do it this way.

dude nice start man...like that you are only playing games that you like and not playing them to play..i think that will benefit you very much!!! good luck this season!

9 Wagers - $1950 in total wagered - $216 average wager

Want to keep track of this for a season as well to see what my return is...

Back