FIBA World Cup Preview...

oh boy I thought the Brasilians would chill out but apparently not.

o114.5 TT
o22 3rd Q

Currently have
o20, o24, o28 2nd Q
o61.5 1h
-31.5 1h

didn't realize the thread was going to turn into an in-game.

Botched a play this morning, misread my numbers last night. Should have had New Zealand today, a little sick but it happens.

Nothing else stood out too much.

Mexico i made right on the number, USA i would like to take 36 with Ukraine but it's not popping, Frogs i made much higher but they are gutless pigs after that effort ayer, F them, Croatia i made at number, Lithuania i made a smidge higher but they are a prime candidate to dump today to avoid the US in the quarters, Turks no opinion, Spain right on number and I lean Argentina but will not play unless I can get 6 and even then, only small.

GL...

sorry about ruining the thread CK! Figured an ingame wouldn't be so popular but seems there are a few in here wagering.

Argentina is probably due to dump against Greece today so they can avoid a meeting with Spain until the semis.

If Lithuania loses today to Slovenia, both teams get to potentially avoid the USA until the semis.

Fuck it, I'll buy into the rigs. The Aussies played four of their best players a total of eight minutes earlier against Angola to try to dodge the Americans, but both teams in the late game can just play along now and dump just like the Aussies.

The plays: Slovenia -1.5 medium
Greece -5.5 medium

Back