FIBA World Cup Preview...

^^ it's like some people we know mike when 1.20 o nthe lottery is guaranteeed...LMAO

some of them make a living betting the short ones,the ones they figure have already won,,,,if they can nick a ten or twenty 4 or 5 times everyday.
Now tho,theres that many of them its become a race to get the money available.... it doesnt always end well.

Tho 3 infront with 2 FTs to come with 11 secs on the clock 1.02 was probably a nice scoop ?
Just didnt end well haha

mikey you looking at anything else for FIBA?

not so much I usually am betting in games just to see if I can catch a number I like. The o/u has been tricky but I generally just play games where one team is just absolutely shit....like South korea ;)

not so much I usually am betting in games just to see if I can catch a number I like. The o/u has been tricky but I generally just play games where one team is just absolutely shit....like South korea ;)

you you you...

man to be on some ML dogs in this thing so far.. Senegal a few times, how about turkey ML 1st half vs USA, lol

Im far from expert on anything basketball but seems to me your betting the other team when betting usa games over.
Prob wrong but thats how it looks to me

i feel like i'm completing some sort of disloyal act by placing that bet

ahh looking deeper, seems like DR struggles to score
probably staying away from game

I aint followed it close but when time allows watched...its just the way I saw a usa game,over no chance cause oppo couldnt help

USA killed Dominican Republic in a game just a few weeks ago. D.R. has a chance to advance out of the group if they beat Turkey tomorrow. Looks like one of their best players Garcia may sit to rest his ankle for that game.

I played USA -37.5/-38. In my opinion the number is good up to -42.

USA killed Dominican Republic in a game just a few weeks ago. D.R. has a chance to advance out of the group if they beat Turkey tomorrow. Looks like one of their best players Garcia may sit to rest his ankle for that game.

I played USA -37.5/-38. In my opinion the number is good up to -42.
Nice .
Ok and -38.5
DR under 60pts works nice for me :tiphat:

Back