February Pucks

ANyone have the balls to take Edmonton? TOnight may be the night the streak ends, imo.

Leaning Toronto. Kinda surprised by the LA line and makes me want to play Ducks small, but too many factors working against them.

I like Edm - prefer the PL because Chi has been winning close games but don't like the price. I also like Philly and LA, but don't like the prices.

There are some cappers I truly respect on Buffalo today. I don't see it, I think they are terrible. I don't see how they are only getting 30 cents.

Has me off a TB play. Since I have faith in these guys, maybe a Buff team total over? I could see Buffalo scoring 3 and losing.

Cal@Min. These teams have split the first 2 meetings, both in Calgary. Macdonald in net again having given up an average of 2.8 goals/game in last 10. Calgary on 3rd game in 4 nights. These teams played Saturday, Cal played Sunday and Minny hasn't played since.

Deciding between Minny -.5 and Minny -1.5 bets.

Pit is averaging a 1.6 to 0.3 1P average (on road) while Florida is giving up 1.11 goals per 1P at home while scoring 1 goal.

Pit -.5 (1P) 1/1.5
Pit o1.5 (1P) 1.1/1
Bos o3 tt 1.1/1
Washington o5.5 1.05/1
Buff 1/1.3
Wash -.5 1/1.2
Minny -.5 1/1.09

Frustrating night. Came really close to playing Jets. Also pit lost 1-0 in 1P and there were 7 goals in 2nd. Plus Minny won 30 secs into OT.

Talk about a spot for Montreal. They lost last time out vs. Toronto 6-0. They've been beaten by them last 2 times. Gonna see a fired up Canadian team I would think and I have to back them, even though it's on the road.

Alright, I'm gonna do it. Chicago in a BTB, and have Detroit next game. Don't particularly think it's a great spot for them. Also asking them to beat the same team twice in a week. Everybody is going to give Chicago everything they have right now. I will pay almost any team 15 cents to get +1.5.

Columbus +1.5 1.15/1 (shoot me now)

I want to fade the Ducks, but backing a Minny team on the road in a BTB isn't my kind of fun.

I like how Edmonton is playing. St Lou is beat up. Leaning Edmonton and under, gonna hold off though.

BOL

Back