February Ingame

It's a good result considering they were down 2, but I would have say they need to get that 3 points

mmmmm

Taco Bell

why only 1 game? full slate today

I worked all day doing basketball yesterday and all day working on a Hospital audit. I just didn't have the energy to handicap it other than a cursory look at the game involving the team I follow in EPL (which is Liverpool). Since I cheer for the Reds, and put little time in ...... taco bell money.

I worked all day doing basketball yesterday and all day working on a Hospital audit. I just didn't have the energy to handicap it other than a cursory look at the game involving the team I follow in EPL (which is Liverpool). Since I cheer for the Reds, and put little time in ...... taco bell money.

doesnt surprise me you cheer for the Reds...

doesnt surprise me you cheer for the Reds...

I was indoctrinated into soccer from a show called "Soccer Made in Germany" hosted by Toby Charles. That show somehow turned me into a Kevin Keegam/Liverpool "fan" of a sort. I mean I didn't follow the sport (didn't have a means) but I loved that show and so I have had allegiance to 'Pool ever since.

no sturridge

Southampton XI: Forster; Clyne, Fonte, Yoshida, Targett; Wanyama, Davis, Ward-Prowse; Djuricic, Pelle, Elia.
Liverpool XI: Mignolet; Can, Skrtel, Lovren; Ibe, Henderson, Allen, Markovic; Lallana, Coutinho, Sterling

thought for sure when I got back from church today this thread would have guaranteed cum stains all over the place from the goal at the death in early game.

Back