February Ingame

well, i had a good week, a bad day was bound to happen. not a disaster, but not great. maybe be back later to try to pick some more losers.

Was due something late today after that disaster yesterday Smitty, was expecting to get shit on again today after Monaco scored late but decent day

Actually did a bit of Friday night studying tonight so fade these, this what I came up with and in before I crash and wake up to whatever is going on.

Bundesliga

Augsburg pk +134 x1
Freiburg/Hoffenheim o 2.5 -140 x1.5
Mainz 05/Eintracht o 3 -115 x1

EPL

Crystal Palace +.5 +102 x1
Newcastle +1.5 -105 x1
Man Untd -.5 +105 x1.5

La Liga

Valencia -110 x1.5
Deportivo/Celta Vigo o 2 -130 x1.5

Serie A

Sampdoria/Genoa o2.5 x2

Haven't put this much out there for the CTG universe before and I'm a bit green at this but that's what I got, hope I'm not on food stamps by the time I wake up

Today, I'll be making my banker on Man United +105.
Maybe I'm blinded by homer love, but I generally stray away from backing United - granted this is usually due to them being priced extremely heavily.

I know, United is terrible. They are struggling mightily. They have guys playing out of position.
BUT......
Do you know who has the best record in the past 15 games in the premier league?
Further, United have lost just once in those past 15 matches.
This is the first stretch in seemingly forever that LvG has had a full side to select from. Only regular missing today will be Carrick.
Swansea without Bony just don't have that central attack figure, and will struggle for goals - not having scored more than 1 in their last 5.

United sitting in third right now, but teams nipping on their heels for sure, so this is a game they surely will want to secure full points. They have not had the handicap of a very heavy schedule during this time of year, are rested, and have the superior side.
All that being said, you are giving me better than even money for he away win? Yes, that's a full bet for me.
:cheers3:

United XI: De Gea, McNair, Jones, Rojo, Shaw, Blind, Fellaini, Herrera, Di Maria, Rooney, van Persie
No Falcao, I love this lineup

Back