February Ingame

"if he wants to reach his full potential, he would challenge himself at the highest level" - someone on twitter

Morning Fellas :cheers3:

Busy at work this morning, and this one is going down while I'll be out to lunch, but played o2.75 in Bodo/Rosenborg match today :cheers3: :cheers3:

Yesterday wasn't the greatest, hoping to turn this around today.

eta get rid of that wank champagne cheers

need one more for the full money. Just 1/2 bet won now...but was sweating after missed pk and 1st goal just before ht

At least I'm having a good day in the stock market.....fucking belgiums. Gonna have to find some bolivian winners :line::line::line::line:

played a cheeky little parlay at 4/1
Vasco o2.5/Ituano

games already started, so I guess this helps no one. Probably a loser anyway

Think I'm going to play Wilstermann and over in National/Bolivar games. Not sure if I want to make it a double, two singles or find a third for the trixie though.

Okay, Played National -1 in South America. ffs, they are 14-1 at home this year with a 34-7 gd
Not sure Chile national league is anywhere close to Uruguay, add in the altitude, we're going big on National too.

Just threw in my hockey plays. really liking Stl/TB o1.5 +105 1p. Let's get some goals :goal:
Off to my daughter's soccer practice. :cheers3:

hahah you guys are nuts.

if you guys are into ingame wagering for overs you should really consider Qatar. cxxbum knows this as well, very free flowing football and in 18 of the last 20 of those games has seen a goal scored in the 75th+ min

Morning fellas :cheers3: :cheers3:

Fantastic day in the books yesterday - funny thing is I wasn't even intending on doing anything. Sometimes that's the way these things work.

Lots on tap today. Lots of places to give back profits.

First bet for me is Mattersburg to score both halves +170. Good price in what should be an open game, imo.

Morning fellas :cheers3: :cheers3:

Fantastic day in the books yesterday - funny thing is I wasn't even intending on doing anything. Sometimes that's the way these things work.

Lots on tap today. Lots of places to give back profits.

First bet for me is Mattersburg to score both halves +170. Good price in what should be an open game, imo.

I'm curious to know what book would be this idiotic to put that price?
Mattersburg to score is 1.10 the over is 1.60, add to that Mattersburg are 1.84 to win

i'm think that is a mistake by the book! lol

In that case maybe i'll put down more. Just double checked and what I posted is accurate.

the only way I see that not winning is if Shanghai goes to typical Chinese defense mode. I don't see what Mattersburg cannot score on either half considering they have gone gun ho so far in their previous friendlies.
Whats the TT for Mattersburg?

Back