February Ingame

Norway is officially my favorite league. But my team Stromgodset had their wunderkid taken by RM this January :hang: sucks

I made great money that year in Finland with that Jippo team and just betting Unders. Last year they started scoring.
Usually, by the time I find a trend, it's already too late. Like last week, I took Trapani in Serie B over because I saw they were 21-4 O/U on the season. Scoreless draw...

:enraged:

fuck sakes, the Rangers backup goalie was born the day after the Rangers raised the cup back in 94. I remember that day very well......holy shit can't believe it's been 20+ years now.

Monarcas is gonna have to push forward if they have any interst in advancing, so hoping "The Strongest" get them on the counter

lol youve gotten be shitting me, the goalie must be wearing metal and the ball is a magnet

I've decided to pick a team in the MLS...NYC FC is gonna be my team (seems appropriate), try to gear up some interest in that league. The bits and pieces of the playoffs last year were pretty good

I've decided to pick a team in the MLS...NYC FC is gonna be my team (seems appropriate), try to gear up some interest in that league. The bits and pieces of the playoffs last year were pretty good

NYC FC gonna be playing in an arena called the Etihad soon enough?

Back