February Discussion Thread

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Most teams under 32 games left in the season. Crazy to think about?

All Star weekend in two weeks.

This is the lightest month of the year, yet we'll still see plenty of "rest games".

In the next week, James will become the all time scoring leader.

Always watch out for those two days before the break. Those players lucky enough to not be selected are gearing up for their vacations. Those are true getaway games.

The same applies to the first games back afterward.

The dog days are slowly coming to an end. I'm excited to turn to March and we'll really start to see the big boys gear up a bit. Maybe. The NBA is ever evolving lol.

Tough month, be careful and selective.

One note on props. Obviously we see this incredible run by Joker and triple dips. In my estimation, their is more value in him on those bets during HOME games. I won't call it home-cooking, but he might get an extra assist or two that a road arena score keeper would be more apt to credit no assist on the play.

The numbers say capella should be good vs Utah but I hate playing anyone in Utah. how come centers putting up such good numbers vs jazz? Kessler seems to be posting solid numbers, is he not good defending his position? Vets taking advantage of him? His minutes are all over the place, foul trouble or just how they use him? Is it when he sits the opposing centers feasting? They don’t seem to have much in way of size behind him: so many things to figure out, lol.

Sabonis+190 triple double vs his old team. Came up 3 rebs short I think last time but it was a blowout

Man that feels like such a low number for a trip dub but guess they pretty common these days. I don’t think they had any props up for that game when I did my work and had to make my bets for today, I’d have def been interested in his p-a-r number.

They have Sabonis points,boards, and assist jacked up over his season averages, doesn’t mean they won’t cash, I often like ones that listed above averages, I just havnt did the work to know if it justified and/or if it worth playing still? Pacers do allow well above league average points and boards to centers, you would think being a former team good for some extra motivation. He didn’t sniff his averages last meeting vs pacers but he didn’t play a lot of minutes cause as you mentioned it was a blowout, with such tight spread you wouldn’t think it be another blowout. Last season he didn’t play at Indy after the trade so this his 1st chance to show out back in Indy, Is that important to him? Beats me, lol,

Kyrie trade request.

Interesting.

Such a clown. Of course lakers all the talk but there no damn way KD is putting up with Westbrook again, I assume Westbrook would have to be in a deal for the money. I think it asinine nets like 2nd favs to win ship but it equally asinine to request a trade away from that, unless of course you know they not winning and you will be the guy who catches majority the blame, lol. It ain’t gonna be KD catching them blame when they get whipped by milw, Boston, or even Philly I think.

What bout kyrie to clippers? they could give nets a way more appealing package of players. Clippers don’t have a pg, the way I’ve watched them piss away games they were controlling into the 4th, as much I dislike kyrie he a proven playoff finisher: his crappy d wouldn’t kill them with kawhi and pg d’ing up the best players. Clippers would love to swoop in and prevent him from going to lakers.

If kyrie really done in crooklyn can’t help but laugh at what him and kd “accomplished” while being perennial favs to win east.

Sabonis+190 triple double vs his old team. Came up 3 rebs short I think last time but it was a blowout

43.5 is a incredibly strong p+r+a number for Sabonis tonight, other than his 34 point outburst last game he hasn’t really been sniffing this number and it 5 more than his season averages. Think he has only hit this 4 his last 9. Im not sure if it a tell or it just a bad/inflated number? Lol. He has 3 triple dubs during that span and was super close in 2 others, he still fell short this number in one the 3 trip dub games. Just trying to figure out if +190 has value cause as I mentioned that feels like a really low payout for one of those, again maybe a tell? I’d like to know where his trip sub price generally is?

@2daBank joker are around +120 and cash all day.

I'm hesitant with sabonis par sometimes he just gets low # triple doubles. Could see a 14-14-10 game

Well yes joker a trip dub machine. He might fuck around and average it for the year . I’m not sure Sabonis gets enough of them for +190 to make sense to me but I didn’t look closely.

I played Ivey ov 24.5 par, what you think @B.A.R. Am I crazy? Fent like jus assist+reb number at 8.5 was really low on a game I figure up wnd down and figure how should at least hit his scoring avg.,

I played Ivey ov 24.5 par, what you think @B.A.R. Am I crazy? Fent like jus assist+reb number at 8.5 was really low on a game I figure up wnd down and figure how should at least hit his scoring avg.,
If he stays out of foul trouble, I like it. At minimum, he needs 28 mins. Hopefully low 30s.

I think the suns are live & over as well.

Lean hornets but who knows

I think the magic are suspect

Anthony Edwards props over Anyone?

All star snub I think he goes off and wolves romp. Jmo

Fwiw some lines are amazing compared to FanDuel etc. Some fd lines are absolute jokes

Im pretty much at the mercy of draft kings until missouri stops worrying bout nonsense like abortions or fighting over what they teach in schools and make it legal here, shouldn’t be too much longer, they finally made recreational weed legal, gambling shouldn’t be far behind.

I think the suns are live & over as well.

Lean hornets but who knows

I think the magic are suspect

Anthony Edwards props over Anyone?

All star snub I think he goes off and wolves romp. Jmo

His treys got bet down to 2.5 but -175 to over so I used in few 2 team parlays. Total sham he got left off all star team for couple guys who have missed at least 17 freaking games while ant plays every night, if we want our stars to actually show up and play we should reward the ones who do!! I didn’t even think of that angle but wish I had I’d probably have played his points, the 3s was just cause I’ll take him to make 3 any night even e bunch of juice.

AD a special kind of pussy. I dunno if it accurate but feel like luka doesn’t do a bunch of missing games for load of shit management.
AD is a super talent. Constant injuries just derailed it. While I’m on it, that Lakers Championship wears thinner by the day.

Kylie to the Mavs.

Nets get Dim Smith and picks back.

Mavs had to make a move but that team won’t win a ship by losing two nice role players.

Kylie to the Mavs.

Mavs had to make a move but that team won’t win a ship by losing two nice role players.
Really weird

I can't stand the guy but was building a case for him coming here, thankfully it's Dallas. They got worse.

Kylie to the Mavs.

DFS was their best defender and he was an average at best.

Show and tell trade, nothing more.

Will be fun to watch though.

DFS was their best defender and he was an average at best.

Show and tell trade, nothing more.

Will be fun to watch though.

Haven't been more excited to watch the Mavs since Dirk/Nash days

Finney-Smith a perfect fit for Crooklyn though...

I thought nets did really well to get what they did and don’t think this makes mavs better at all. Brunson is no kyrie but he is similar as in he ball dominant which why he didn’t work w luka. Mavs go to a far below average d now with 2 guys who want the ball for 20 seconds a possession.

Reactions: KJ
Joker had his triple double before half last night?

Also, this Cam Thomas stretch is absolutely nuts. He has the talent, just funny to finally see him get the full opportunity. I know @HUNT big fan prior.

Joker had his triple double before half last night?

Also, this Cam Thomas stretch is absolutely nuts. He has the talent, just funny to finally see him get the full opportunity. I know @HUNT big fan prior.

I kept waiting for a line on his points yesterday but never did see one. If they posted one it was super late, I’m sure it not a great spot for them but it still some shady bs, like they can’t afford to give out a few freebies.

It didn’t bother me so much AD seemed like the only guy who couldn’t even fake some excitement for the record but it is annoying how disinterested he was while on the court all night. It not like bron was hogging the entire game to get his, AD was totally indifferent out there. Opposed to Russ who thought everyone was there to see him!! Lol

It didn’t bother me so much AD seemed like the only guy who couldn’t even fake some excitement for the record but it is annoying how disinterested he was while on the court all night. It not like bron was hogging the entire game to get his, AD was totally indifferent out there. Opposed to Russ who thought everyone was there to see him!! Lol
They aren't an interesting team...hell they aren't much of a team at all

It's basically the super team concept on morphine

I don't think Russ was hogging at all.

He was only one with a pulse the last few minutes.

Davis was brutal. Absolutely brutal.

Lebron was definitely aggressive early, but efficient. The 3rd quarter he was brilliant. After that he was awful and couldn't run the court the last few minutes. He'll likely sit on TNT Thursday.

They have 27 games left. The bucks should take care of them, putting them at least 3 back of even the playing series.

With Davis resting a lot and I'm sure James will have a few actual injury games, things are getting dangerous out there.

The Lakers have traded away/ let go of so many good players the last 7-8 years.

Brandon Ingram
Julius Randle
DeAngelo Russell
Kyle Kuzma
Lonzo Ball
Larry Nance

Nice draft picks.

Brandon Ingram
Julius Randle
DeAngelo Russell
Kyle Kuzma
Lonzo Ball
Larry Nance

Nice draft picks.
They're such a Dodgers fan base now

Jeannie is the best the business has to offer right now for punchlines

I don't think Russ was hogging at all.

He was only one with a pulse the last few minutes.

Davis was brutal. Absolutely brutal.

Lebron was definitely aggressive early, but efficient. The 3rd quarter he was brilliant. After that he was awful and couldn't run the court the last few minutes. He'll likely sit on TNT Thursday.

They have 27 games left. The bucks should take care of them, putting them at least 3 back of even the playing series.

With Davis resting a lot and I'm sure James will have a few actual injury games, things are getting dangerous out there.

I wasn’t trying to imply Russ was hogging, just that you could tell he came to put on a show with all the star power in stands! Few times he made overzealous pass attempts to bron. They should put cardboard cutouts of those ppl in seats every night if it makes Russ play like that! I don’t watch a ton of lakers games but that was easily best I’d seen Russ in laker uniform.. I was shocked he was draining 3s, he only reason lakers were in game. Could have did without the 6 turnovers but that just Russ. I much rather have that effort than whatever it was AD was doing all night! That just trash! They need these games, it a travesty bron playing at this high a level amd they can’t make playoffs?!? Remember when he took a bunch of stiffs to finals those early years the 1st time in Cleveland? I know he can’t bring it on the defensive end or 40 min a night anymore but still, it says nothing good bout AD and Westbrook they in the basement!

Bron was clearly spent after breaking record, looked like his foot was bothering him also so I’d assume you right he ain’t playing Thursday. If AD wasn’t such a pussy he would have took over in 4th, is putting in 10 min of real work really that much to ask? He didn’t give a shit bout all the eyes watching, he tried to hide, Mfer shoulda just sat out if that was the effort he was gonna give!

Brandon Ingram
Julius Randle
DeAngelo Russell
Kyle Kuzma
Lonzo Ball
Larry Nance

Nice draft picks.

After kyrie got traded to Dallas bron made that tweet “maybe it me”, well yes bron it is you, you the one who had them trade all the assets away for AD and Westbrook, by all accounts trading for Westbrook wax 100% your call and even when he plays well (like last night) it don’t equate to wins.

After kyrie got traded to Dallas bron made that tweet “maybe it me”, well yes bron it is you, you the one who had them trade all the assets away for AD and Westbrook, by all accounts trading for Westbrook wax 100% your call and even when he plays well (like last night) it don’t equate to wins.
Bron trying to play off that tweet in his interview with Wilbon Monday night was hilarious.

Similar to him being on page 1 of a book.

Back