February 2014 In-Game

NZ were like 90 odd for 5 and 100 behind in their second innings,they put something like 350 on for the 6th wicket and now lead by 325

Just saw McCullum get his 300 then go out. Most remarkable comeback I've seen, ranks greater than even Trott & Broad's 300+ partnership for I think the 8th or 9th wicket against Pakistan a few years back.

Just saw McCullum get his 300 then go out. Most remarkable comeback I've seen, ranks greater than even Trott & Broad's 300+ partnership for I think the 8th or 9th wicket against Pakistan a few years back.
You know what Bc,I cannot understand why they didnt declare when he and Neesham got their 300/100.... game is beyond India... its overcast,Indians are tired,makes no sense.

The only thing I can think, ManU, is he feels the pitch is too good for NZ to bowl them out on in the time that was left once he got his 300, so to end the innings any earlier than necessary would be just to waste extra energy in the field for the benefit of India's batters. I also think NZ being 1-0 up in the series makes his choice easier. If it was 0-0 then I think we'd have seen his typical aggressiveness come out with such a declaration (obv. designed to try & win the series).

oh yeah 100% if it was 0-0,but even so.. a chance to do them 2 zip,test cricket pisses me off,that south africa/India test joburg at the end of dec really annoying.

we need a cricket thread somewhere,lots of tournaments coming up/

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally with your pov. Give yourself a shot, India had all but no chance of winning given the target & time left. And even if India did even begin to come close it'd have meant at such a point that they'd have to have taken so many risks as to mean NZ's chances of winning the game were still much greater than their own.

'Of course by history Barcelona is the favourite, but this Barcelona, this season, is showing that it is not the same in previous years,' Mourinho told ITV. 'Of course they have (Lionel) Messi, he is special, and they have more than him. 'But I think this is the worst Barcelona of many many years, so City have a chance.'

1TqjyOS.gif

<iframe src="http://gfycat.com/iframe/UnsightlySnarlingGrayfox" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="600" height="450" ></iframe>

'Of course by history Barcelona is the favourite, but this Barcelona, this season, is showing that it is not the same in previous years,' Mourinho told ITV. 'Of course they have (Lionel) Messi, he is special, and they have more than him. 'But I think this is the worst Barcelona of many many years, so City have a chance.'

1TqjyOS.gif

Is there anyone more awesome than Jose Mourinho? Love that guy

I think I'm taking the Germans at home. The French haven't done well in Germany since the 4th Coalition

Also played o2.5 in Port Vale/Bradford City game for my big bet of the day in England.

On PSG big.
May avoid City/Barca game altogether. Hate both teams, they'd find a way to fuck me.

Back