February 2014 In-Game

finally cashed one in. will have a couple more today, several good games on tap, with hopefully more goals than yestrrdays lack of scores
As you have probably gathered and anyone will tell you,betting football isnt my strong suit lol
However
I think United can win in London tonight.Despite Uniteds recent results,they havent been playing badly... not getting the rub of the green at all.
They demolished both Fulham and Stoke,came away with 1 point.Teams sitting back,planting 10 firmly behind the ball.Arsenal wont do this.Now Rvp and Rooney are back together and Mata settling in,,think we see some improvement in the results in the next few weeks.

Ive bet United,was hoping for a better price but w/e

Big test series starting tomorrow.Australia in South Africa.... the way these two,moreso Australia, approach test cricket these days,the draw doesnt seem to be in the equation.Kallis now retired from test cricket,and in a game Id make a pick em,am starting with Australia @ +196
\Good opening day for Australia... finished 297/4... steadily batting SA out of the game,now trading @ +130.
Worryingly tho,I was able to watch the evening session and the pitch looks flat as a pancake,nothing there for the bowlers.Am mulling on trading out and leaving a little no loss profit on the Australians.

<iframe src="http://gfycat.com/iframe/MenacingPaltryDwarfmongoose" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="600" height="338" ></iframe>

my plays today

manu/ars over 2.5
ars +110
fulham +675
tottenham +110
tottenham/newcastle over 2.5
:shake:

Just watched the shipping wars episode where Roy does the buzz lightyear ride for free... then I just learnt he died last month,sad
One of my fav reality tv blokes

United XI: De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Cleverley, Carrick, Mata; Rooney, van Persie

Cleverly in :shake:

Think RvP scores today, he always scores vs Arsenal

was just thinking aloud, may play over 11 corners in arsenal/united game. United always good for a half dozen or so.

_72946017_3059b2e1-3da1-4637-9925-e19559bddee8.jpg

Back