February 2014 In-Game

09-02-2014-GifNumber-136.gif

ya and unless they come back, or draw them in the cup next year, they won't be beating them before late 2015 again

well not all the big leagues, it's based on coefficients (how country's teams do in the the tournament)

so right now 3 big leagues get 4 teams in

england
spain
germany

the only other big league is Italy, they are in the group getting 3

some others get 2, lots of smaller countries get 1

Vidic just about done too. No pace left whatsover. Shouldn't go past center line anymore except maybe occasional corner.

well not all the big leagues, it's based on coefficients (how country's teams do in the the tournament)

england
spain
germany

Mexican league get a team?

MLS (lol)?

tried it vs stoke. wasn't too terrible, not too great eiter. Evans and Jones both got hurt.
ya I'd give them a run of 5-6 games in a row

they need to buy a CB anyway since they will just have 3, but could be the difference between needing to spent 40m for Hummels, or 15-20m for Garay

new favorite twitter account, overtaken RAWK meltdown

• David Moyes@DavidWillyMoyes <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: static; float: none; margin-top: 0px;"> 1m</small>
    The fans were fucking shit

• David Moyes@DavidWillyMoyes <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: static; float: none; margin-top: 0px;"> 3m</small>
    FUCKING GET IN!!! JUST LIKE THE WIN AT THE NOU CAMP IN 99. Oh wait...

• David Moyes@DavidWillyMoyes <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: static; float: none; margin-top: 0px;"> 1h</small>
    Never mind calling me a genius, I'm actually a magician. Not many people could silence 75,000 people like I do.

england
spain
germany

How do you keep up with so many sports?

Back