***FCS In-Game..gonna be talking NFL, MLB and UFC up in here tonight too***

Alex you can touch the boards with the ball and you are not down .. but if you are touching the boards and a defender is touching you then you are down

Sup guys? Cleveland had no chance tonight really, not only are they a Cleveland franchise, they are the old Buffalo AFL team that moved to Cleveland. That's the biggest double whammy curse you can have I think.

Not really. Some will get picked up for practice squads. Mostly get picked up by Canadian Football teams

Oh, and that guy who should go into the HOF (probably won't, but could)....Kurt Warner. That was obviously a long time ago though, and he's clearly the exception.

Wait, there is a debate about whether or not Kurt Warner should go to the hall of fame

Lareux what are your futbol leans for tomorrow

I don't have any. I have to pick someone for the Survivor though, so I'll let you know. Probably take Manchester since they only need to draw on the road right? Or City, but don't know if I want to use them already. Glad I didn't play Everton in it today, forgot to post it....don't really play much soccer, but I like Everton so I bet them today like I told you since I was gonna watch it.

I think Warner should be in, but yes Alex, it's a pretty debated topic as far as "should he get in the HOF" goes. Been debated since he retired really.

I don't have any. I have to pick someone for the Survivor though, so I'll let you know. Probably take Manchester since they only need to draw on the road right? Or City, but don't know if I want to use them already. Glad I didn't play Everton in it today, forgot to post it....don't really play much soccer, but I like Everton so I bet them today like I told you since I was gonna watch it.

Soccer is the greatest sport in the world. Man United is a good team for survivor tomorrow. But they just lost to Swansea at home so who knows. Everton is a good team to root for.

Soccer is the greatest sport in the world. Man United is a good team for survivor tomorrow. But they just lost to Swansea at home so who knows. Everton is a good team to root for.

I like Lukaku for some reason, and I play with Everton this year in FIFA so they're 'my squad' this year. Also like Arsenal quite a bit.

Alex, it took Andre Reed a decade to get into the HOF, and Tim Brown still isn't in. I know they aren't QBs, but sometimes it's tough for guys to get in who many think are locks. Tim Brown HAS to be in. I don't care how many receivers coming eligible have comparable, or even better #s...it's a completely different game now then it was when Brown was is his prime. Some of the older guys are getting shafted because of it...mostly receivers I guess.

I like Lukaku for some reason, and I play with Everton this year in FIFA so they're 'my squad' this year. Also like Arsenal quite a bit.

They have some good talent. They should be a contender for a while I think. Fuck arsenal tho

Alex, it took Andre Reed a decade to get into the HOF, and Tim Brown still isn't in. I know they aren't QBs, but sometimes it's tough for guys to get in who many think are locks. Tim Brown HAS to be in. I don't care how many receivers coming eligible have comparable, or even better #s...it's a completely different game now then it was when Brown was is his prime. Some of the older guys are getting shafted because of it...mostly receivers I guess.

True

They have some good talent. They should be a contender for a while I think. Fuck arsenal tho

Yeah well, they were my EPL squad on FIFA before Everton, so I grew accustomed to them. I like Sanchez too, so now that he's there they've kept my interest. I like Walcott too.

Back