***FCS In-Game..gonna be talking NFL, MLB and UFC up in here tonight too***

Schrute

Assistant __ ___ Regional Mod
FCS, Week 3 preseason, MLB playoff push, UFC card and LLWS American championship game

It ain't as sweet as it will be next weekend but it's a decent taste so lets fuggin go

Is the only nationally televised NFL game today Buffalo?

I think so Fondy. There are 2 on tomorrow. The Bills game is going to be blacked out here, so I have 0 games. As if the blackout rule isn't ridiculous enough in the regular season, having it in the preseason has to be near the top of the list of dumb things the NFL does (and that list is pretty f'ing big these days).

Betting unders in the NFL seems to be a suicide mission these days, but Buff/TB at 43.5 is definitely worth a look at the under. The Bills have only played one over in 3 games, and that was by 1 pt on a very late Car TD. TB hasn't gone over yet in 2 games, and those totals were 35 and 38.

You definitely have to pick your spots with unders, but this game is one that deserves a look, at the very least.

So what's the play in E Wash? May as well have some action on it.

Don't really see how Sam Houston can keep up. Only one starter back on defense, new coach/staff, most of the offense new as well.

Also read that 18 of their starters didn't start the spring game, for what it's worth. Partially due to a lot of jucos added.

Hit EWU -6.5 a few weeks back but I still like it at 7 for sure and would have probably played at 7.5 or bought to 7

I think it should be over 10

I think ewu side is tha only spread play at that line that can make sense. Shsu lost too much, revenge game, home opener a week before cfb kicks off everyone will be watchin. I hit ewu -6.5 5 or 6 weeks ago

Maybe under if you think Sam Hou can slow them down at all, but tough to take any EWU under.

Back