***FCS In-Game..gonna be talking NFL, MLB and UFC up in here tonight too***

Ain't much Tru, just chillin. Got the house to myself so trying to enjoy all I can lol. How bout yourself? How's everything?

Everything is good, waitin for BM to drop these crossover lines so I can get full bets on em. I'm still waitin for ur week 1 topic kid

Because if he's that good, what the fuck was he doing at safety

Wisconsin needed serious help last season at the safety position. McEvoy is a running QB compared to Stave and has a much better arm strength. Might help escaping the LSU defense better than Stave.

i'm getting drunk today...haven't been drunk in a while
so am I. finished my 2nd triathlon in the last 2 weeks this morning and have a birthday party for my niece tonight. I'm getting fucked up. Starting with some homemade Limoncello. boo-digedy

He's already stolen Crab Legs and Shrimp.

lmao burrnnn

How's Silky, Jr. doing? He walking yet? More importantly, is he throwing the football yet?

The he kid is fearless!! Yup walking bogarting shit. Haven't gotten him to pass yet, but he takes the ball and scurries away. So good skills with ball in hand ;) lol

Everything is good, waitin for BM to drop these crossover lines so I can get full bets on em. I'm still waitin for ur week 1 topic kid

im having the hardest time finding the advantage I want. Prolly have couple up soon. Missed some good numbers being stubborn

Moved to a place that doesn't carry Anchor Steam in the grocery stores...this AM was a mad dash to find a place that carries it to stock up

Back