Fall Thoroughbred Racing, Road to The Cup

Kee R9: more Euro's, I like #5 the best...has raced vs some good ones, two back made the lead and looked to be a winner in Group 1...few races back was beaten back to back vs Gleneagles who is currently 7 for 8 and a multiple Group 1 winner, #1 beat 27 others in race two back prior to that was racing vs New Bay who is a solid contender in The Arc tomorrow.
I did my Euro homework, now hopefully it pays off

I had the 1 horse on my ticket, that is why if the favorite wins I will get paid twice. I am so nervous, one of the only times I haven't split the ticket with anyone.

5 ran like shit and that would have paid over 10k for me.

Where in sports on a $60 wager can you win $3517? Play2win have you ever placed any wagers on 5dimes? I never have before today, I hope I don't have any issues getting paid out also I placed it on the 10% bonus side so hopefully they add $350 but I doubt it. Any experience with 5dimes or any reps for them you could direct me too?

One of the saver types, but have to hand it to Grand Arch (still not over my neck beat with him at nearly 12-1 Spa '14) but beat Ironicious in last, beaten 1 length this race last year vs Wise Dan.

You will have no issues with 5 Dimes as they are a sponsor here, any issues just PM me or another mod or partner.

I am absolutely shocked they offer 10% bonus on pick 4's pick 5's and pick 6's. My $3517 win was bumped up to $3,868 using that feature. But the best think I notice about it, is I called and there is no signer, anything. Where if I placed it at DRF or the track I would have to notify the IRS of the win. Unreal. Now hopefully cash outs go smoothly. Any preference on ease and convenience of payouts, I usually do Western Union.

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: Alt"]
[TD]10/3/15 4:00pm[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$60.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$0.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn"]$3,868.59[/TD]
[TD]Win[/TD]
[TD]Oct-03 KEN R6 0.50 USD PK4 1,3,5,6,7/11/4,5,7,8/1,4,5,9,10,12[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

This is why you bet horse racing. Have to love it

Normally when you see off turf and mud you see a ton of scratches and small fields. These fields for the most part stayed intact and could see some very good payouts today.

Had time to handicap early Belmont and Keeneland, will post and participate throughout the day

Belmont 12:28
2: 145
3: 12345
4: 1349
5: 247811

Keeneland 12:39
2: 1256
3: 134679
4: 12356 single 5
5: 234567 single 4

Back