Euroleague Basketball Week 10

Basketbolists

Digs Euro Chicks
Euroleague record: 19-8, +46.34u, 141.59% payback

Winterthur FCB - Žalgiris, Winterthur FCB -12 @ -109, 7u, Pinnacle

Yes, Basile is out, fair enough for me as I never considered him as a major threat there. For those who saw the game in Kaunas, this should have been a double digit win for Barca, but missing some 5 or 6 2-on-1 or 3-on-2 fast breaks by failing a lay-up made the game tight there. Yet the situation is as follows here. Žalgiris is still screwed with injuries. They get Mottola back, but despite the fact FCB dominated the paint in the first game and there is no defender that Barca can put on Navarro (Leading scorer in EL and he dropped 31 points on them in the first meeting). To add more to this - Popovič is still out for Žalgiris for today's match - he is their No.1 PG and leader of the team and has been out for a while and the team looked pathetic without him and was labelled as questionable for this match, but eventually is not playing. Kirk Penney is not going to make it either (though I do not consider him as very important player, but could have been a threat from distance against questionable Barca's perimeter defense (did get in some crucial treys in Kaunas as well). To add more problems to their outside game - Mantas Kalnietis is missing this match as well. So their 2nd/3rd option PG will be out as well there. So now Žalgiris will have to rely on Vidas Ginevičius and Vytenis Jasikevičius (younger bro of Šarūnas from Pacers). Ginevičius will get extended minutes for sure and the offense will be slower by much for them, but the thing is that I am not jumping on under here at the moment as it might very well be that Barca will score 3 digit points today.

Žalgiris is 2-7 ATS and both times they have covered have come against Eldo Napoli. While Winterthur FCB is 5-4 ATS this season which might not be that impressive yet they are 4-1 ATS at home with the only failure coming against Aris (only 3 point win) and winning rest of the games by double digits.

So all in all - double digit win here is something that we can expect once again against injury depleted Žalgiris.

Killa said:
Wow, this is cool. Thanks for posting this.

I will post my plays here from now on as well. Usually have been doing it only on closed European forum, but does not really take much out of me to paste it here as well :D

I take it one of my favorites players, in Kirk Penney, is not that large of a player in Europe? Didn't even realize he was still playing professionally.

Anytime I'm itching for afternoon action, I'll be tailing along on your plays. Some of the guys have made it clear you're one of the best with Euro games. Glad to see you'll be posting them up, thank you.

Well, I know Euroleague inside out there and with not that many games per week it is not easy to see value there of course but with taking 1-3 matches out of 12 per round it is like cracking peanuts for me already here.
I use MSN Messenger extensively and have had some nice chats with few members of CTG already :)

Anyway, +17 for Barca and money in the account.

Updated stats
20-8 (71.4%), +52.76u, 144.55% payback

Fondy, the thing is that I am excellent in Euroleague and I know it, but I have gone of other European leagues as I have been busy like hell as of late. A year ago I had time to cap most of the European Leagues, but now simply I am lacking time for it and most likely it is costing me by not earning extra.

This guy is an excellent euro capper fellas.

I've known him online for awhile, and its always been very solid with these plays. I was a bit iffy when he told me of this one because I rarely seen him laying 12, but he said the line appeared off by 5pts to him, and that meant a lot to me so I played it.

Thanks for the winner bro, and looking forward to you posting here more often. Helping add more variety to the site, and another proven winning capper.

Back