Euro 2008 Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romania got a 0-0 draw against France, where they didn't create a single chance.

They drew with the Italians which was a nice result, and finally lost to the Dutch.

I still don't rate them highly, but they did alright for themselves in a tough group.

Mike, looks like you were wrong when you called the Portugese over-rated and questioned their scoring ability.

But it's all good, nobodies rite all the time. Not even Andy Gray.

Romania got a 0-0 draw against France, where they didn't create a single chance.

They drew with the Italians which was a nice result, and finally lost to the Dutch.

I still don't rate them highly, but they did alright for themselves in a tough group.

and for a single point you promised the forum something right?

Mike, looks like you were wrong when you called the Portugese over-rated and questioned their scoring ability.

But it's all good, nobodies rite all the time. Not even Andy Gray.

Honestly, I think you are quite clueless with football. Funny I don't recall me making a bold statement that if Portugal got a point I'd do something. You on the other hand specifically said that if Romania got a point you would change your name to GreenHagi.....I don't see a change. It's a simple request is it not? You didn't lose any money....the only thing you have lost is any sort of respect anyone in this forum had for you. To chicken out like that then make some ridiculous comments about the country of Romania and lashing out on Satyr is uncalled for. Perhaps input some valid points rather than making some bold statements.

Did you not notice the "lol" and the "rolling on the floor" laughing icon next to the GreenHagi comment.

What's up with the Portugal were "Over-rated" comments???

Did you not notice the "lol" and the "rolling on the floor" laughing icon next to the GreenHagi comment.

What's up with the Portugal were "Over-rated" comments???

oh right now you are acting like a weasel.

Hahaha so you are going to get on my toes for calling Portugal overrated? Hilarious. I've made some bold statements myself and I know when I made a mistake, I will definitely state I was wrong about the Portugese. They've looked very efficient thus far.

You on the other have claimed that you would GUARANTEE the Romanians would not get a single point.

the funny thing is....you actually have yet to make any valid statements. You've consistently bashed but no follow through....this is starting to remind me a little bit like Covers.

You're pretty sensitive.

If you're feeling that hurt, than maybe you should call the internet police.

:36_11_6:

no, it's not a matter of being sensitive at all. It's a matter of you crossing the line, several times.

It shows that:

1) you're not accountable for what you say. You guaranteed Romania will not get a point in that group yet they finished 3rd, being in the game for quarterfinals until the last 30 minutes of the group stage, they also got TWO points.

One of your posts:
Greencastle said:
I guarantee that Romania will not take any points off France or Holland.

Instead of admitting you were wrong instantly we had to get crap first.

2) crap being:
I wanted to reason with you when you made that 'bold' (read: stupid) statement about Romania, I wanted to make this a discussion, since betting boards are meant for that, for plays to be discussed.

You kept being cocky, so I said ok, this guy's got some balls, let's do it then.

I wanted you to put your money where your mouth was, but you said no. I offered you a bet, 1 point = push. I would have won that, but mr 'I'm so cocky when I don't have to back it up by anything' didn't want to.

remember, I wanted to take that at a point where it was known they played:
a) the Netherlands, a rather mighty bunch
b) France, world cup finalists
c) Italy, world cup winners

And 1 point would have been a push. But no, he didn't want to. He even wrote this:

Greencastle said:
If Romania make some noise this tournament, then I'll gladly say that I was wrong.

So shut the fuck up and lets see what happens this summer.

Ok, they got 2 points, almost went through. Who is now going to shut up?

That wasn't enough, was it? To a post in which I merely addressed YOUR posts, not making anything up, you were so furious about it, that you posted this:

Greencastle said:
Satyr, you sound like a bitch.

I made some bold statements, and I was wrong.

I still think Romania are dog shit, and I still think your mom needs to shower more than twice a month.

If this doesn't warrant a ban I don't know what does. My mom was in hospital last week dipshit, and you talking like that to my face would end up with a certain Mr Know-it-all who thinks he's British because he watched Monty Pythons once with a smashed face.

Once again, I urge CTG crew to ban this fucker for crossing the line.

screw you. Btw, I'm a man. Men take responsibility for their actions. You know, that little something you've never done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back