ESPN Late Game Discussion

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
***I got work tomorrow, so I'll be stuck inside tonight. I'll be making a play on the late game just for entertainment. It's on ESPN. It is Bulls at Sonics.

Some quick points on the game, then maybe everyone can chime in. Even if it's just picking a side (to get a consensus). All responses are welcomed.***

BULLS

Line opened opened at 2.5 dropping slightly to -105.

Bulls is 5-15 in road games ATS.

Bulls is 3-2SU last 5. Only 1-4ATS.

Bulls is 14-7 when playing against a team allowing 99ppg or more.

Bulls is 16-7 SU when playing a team w/ a losing record.

Bulls is on the 2nd game of a 7 game west road trip. They lost to Clippers
last game SU and ATS.

Bulls won by 15 in the previous meeting in Chicago as a 9.5 point favorite.

Ben Wallace is day-to-day. "He's better. He's truly day-to-day," Bulls coach Scott Skiles said before the opener of a seven-game road trip. "Hopefully this weekend. If not Friday, Saturday."

Sonics
Sonics is 1-4SU last 5. 1-3-1ATS.

Sonics has lost the last 3 SU.

Sonics have allowed 100points in 4 of their last 5. And in the game they didn't, they allowed 98 points.

Sonics is 9-17 SU when playing a team w/ a winning record.

***I'm looking at the BULLS ML right now. Picks and comments are welcomed...

I'll probably bet this, just to bet it...especially if this parlay cashes...but...I lean Chicago + the over in the 1st half

I just decided to fade myself, and I'm taking the Seattle ML for everything left in my account

It's probably a square play, but the over looks attractive to me. Bulls don't play the same D on the road that they do at home. They're 6-2 O/U on the road vs Western teams. Ray Allen should be primed for a big game after the All Star snub as ESPN just pointed out.

Good Luck. I do like the Bulls but Seattle tends to play well in the 1st half and fade . Chi tends to play catch up in the 2nd Half away so maybe I get some value. The over looks interesting cause Chi does struggle to defend on the road. Looking at series history 200 is alot here though. Seattles defense hasnt been that bad at home and Chi outside of last game wasnt to bad.....probably going to play the under...

I read some news from Chicago, and the team is very pissed about the all-star snubs. They did not get 1 player to the all star team despite being a top team in the East.

I'm thinking what would be a better bet...Denver 2nd Half...or Seattle 1st Half? Or Seattle ML

Sometimes I question why I play certain plays...I kept refreshing the 1st quarter page and saw the under go from -110...to -105...to even

shuldnt that make me play the over?

Oh ok...this is clearly going over

WOW....5-5 tied...1030 to go , im done with the in game, gonna go shower instead

LMAO, its hilarious because...I stopped watching, and they slowed the pace down

I turned it back on and they scored 9 points in 1 minute

Back