ESPN Handicapper Picks--Week 4

Stingley out for LSU and I hear the line has dropped to -1 or pick.

Trying to handicap the N Dame/Wisc game. I don't see anything there. Lean N Dame, but don't have any reason for it. Same with K St/Ok St and aTm/Arkansas. All six teams are teams I like to bet and have good luck with, but can't see anything in any of them so far.

Added Texas -9. I think they may be a different team with Thompson at QB. After all he has OU bloodlines. Will add Tennessee first half if I can get 10x, strong lean UTSA, but I'll worry about those two after seeing how the morning goes

Nice add!

Kicking myself for not having the guts to play those morning under I talked bout. Ended up playing cal+7.5 and over 47.5 tonight.

Jesus how easy is bama?? Lol.
It's astounding to me that everyone in the country is betting Bama, side and total, first quarter and half, and the books NEVER change the number. And guys are making that their biggest bets. Every week I bet one unit on all other bets, 10 units on those bets, and yet the books don't seem to care one way or the other.

This is at least 12 straight games when more than 90% of all money and all tickets are on Bama and the books still just stick with the first number they post.

Amazing

Last edited:
Back