End of the regular season discussion thread...

Didn't realize Spurs had possible draft seeding shit on the line here...

Tanking harder than the Suns now.

Not the biggest NBA guy, and not sure if this has been discussed, but why does 7 play 8, and 9 play 10? (and not 7v10/8v9)

Not the biggest NBA guy, and not sure if this has been discussed, but why does 7 play 8, and 9 play 10? (and not 7v10/8v9)
  • Game 1: The No. 7 team in the standings by winning percentage will host the No. 8 team, with the winner earning the No. 7 seed in the playoffs. The losing team gets another chance in Game 3.
  • Game 2: The No. 9 team will host the No. 10 team, with the winner moving on to Game 3. The loser is eliminated and enters the NBA draft lottery.
  • Game 3: The loser of the No. 7 vs. No. 8 matchup will host the winner of the No. 9 vs. No. 10 matchup, with the victor grabbing the No. 8 seed in the postseason. The loser of Game 3 also enters the lottery.

I get it, nevermind

That’s what we get as fans. Excuses. Also Bledsoe played more minutes than any other player.

Griffin won’t do it, but he should be gone. The. Zion has a another new coach, you know the drill.

I like the you g pieces. Someone on twitter said get Buddy H just as a shooter....maybe. He shoots 3’s and comes cheap. I don’t have the answers but shooters shooters I know we need.

That’s what we get as fans. Excuses. Also Bledsoe played more minutes than any other player.

Griffin won’t do it, but he should be gone. The. Zion has a another new coach, you know the drill.

I like the you g pieces. Someone on twitter said get Buddy H just as a shooter....maybe. He shoots 3’s and comes cheap. I don’t have the answers but shooters shooters I know we need.
Maybe jimmer Fredette? That guy can shoot......

Back