End of the regular season discussion thread...

Pels are still playing hard. Depleted and took Philly to the brink but finished in their usual way. Didn’t score in final 4:30 or so maybe?

Zion hurts the finger....

And let me just vent for a second. IF, IF the Pels give Bledsoe a fuxking dime I’m done. I’ll find a new team. The most incompetent basketball player in the NBA. He’s horrible. I swear if SVG is like Les Miles or other coaches that play seniors just because.

And let me just vent for a second. IF, IF the Pels give Bledsoe a fuxking dime I’m done. I’ll find a new team. The most incompetent basketball player in the NBA. He’s horrible. I swear if SVG is like Les Miles or other coaches that play seniors just because.
I don't think they would, right?

You can Parlay Nets Clippers at almost +600 to meet in the finals. With the Lakers reeling and not healthy I don’t see how the Clippers remain over +200. Nuggets have their # but no Murray will catch up to them. Jazz no chance in a series IMO.

This skid for the Nets is a blessing for them. They’ll be fine. Makes their chances to win the East at even money even easier. They don’t want to play defense right now and they’re not.

You can Parlay Nets Clippers at almost +600 to meet in the finals. With the Lakers reeling and not healthy I don’t see how the Clippers remain over +200. Nuggets have their # but no Murray will catch up to them. Jazz no chance in a series IMO.

This skid for the Nets is a blessing for them. They’ll be fine. Makes their chances to win the East at even money even easier. They don’t want to play defense right now and they’re not.
Nuggets aren't in any discussion...

Reasons to like the Clippers vs the Disney version.

they didn’t want to win a fake ring

Ibaka
Batum
Rondo
Kennard

- bum Trez
- bum Pepper

superior team

Interesting game tonight in Denver. Wheels fell off in Utah last night late. Joker basically threw the ball away twice they have no offense besides him without Murray.

Nets plays defense? I meant, can they just turned it up during playoffs? It seems like they gotta out score or should I say, outshoot the other teams to win. Harden is big? right now. If the big 3 is healthy during whole postseason, it’ll be fun to watch. I wanted the Nets to win it all too.

Nets plays defense? I meant, can they just turned it up during playoffs? It seems like they gotta out score or should I say, outshoot the other teams to win. Harden is big? right now. If the big 3 is healthy during whole postseason, it’ll be fun to watch. I wanted the Nets to win it all too.

I don’t think they’re trying at all. Guys like Blake certainly won’t risk injury by going all out on defense. I think the worst defensive teams become average in the playoffs

yes. Need a healthy Harden by the second round

Pels blaming league for Zion’s injury and they aren’t wrong. Zion should shoot 20 FTs a game. He’s not getting the respect he deserves.

Per BAR please use this thread vs. April.

Who is this kid for the Raptors? I thought he was a bust pick of the Mavs from 10 years ago. He changed his name to Guatanimabi?

Raptors are allowed to pump in fake crowd noise in their Florida arena even though they have "fans"?

Jazz up 22 with 3 minutes left and then don’t score again. Nuggets up by as many as 21 and blow it. Idk fellas, NBA can probably best be described as “sports entertainment” now, much like how wrestling was in the old days.

Jazz up 22 with 3 minutes left and then don’t score again. Nuggets up by as many as 21 and blow it. Idk fellas, NBA can probably best be described as “sports entertainment” now, much like how wrestling was in the old days.

jeez I had Jazz but fell asleep at half. Glad I didn’t watch this melt down.

Man I hate Covers and scored and odds went to complete shit. Fastest way for me to see records for day of the week and day vs night games? Boston off top of my head has some real issues with the early tip and Sundays.

Heat are finally healthy? Too deep here I think for Boston?

just what we’ve come to expect from these Knicks. Professional effort, show up, cover, win. Routine. Have played pretty well on this trip minus the Denver game. 3-2 and were in control of the phx game until they meltdown in final 50 seconds of 3rd and the 4th q. Nice bounce back win at clippers today even w Julius not having his A game

just what we’ve come to expect from these Knicks. Professional effort, show up, cover, win. Routine. Have played pretty well on this trip minus the Denver game. 3-2 and were in control of the phx game until they meltdown in final 50 seconds of 3rd and the 4th q. Nice bounce back win at clippers today even w Julius not having his A game
I started watching the Suns game with about a minute left in the 3rd lol

Clippers shot awful and Rose continues to bail them out. Knicks better pony up some money for him despite it being a terrible investment.

Clippers shot awful and Rose continues to bail them out. Knicks better pony up some money for him despite it being a terrible investment.
Bench is still short w quickley and Burks out. Clippers are supposed to be elite and had Kawhi and pg both playing. We beat them even w a shit game from Julius. I don’t think Rose wants big money, and not sure how long he wants to keep playing. We’d love to have him back as our guard off the bench. Feeling is mutual if he decides to keep playing. I could see a modest 2 yr deal

If lakers weren’t so depleted I’d play them but already without bron and Schroeder, with a gimpy ad, and now no kuz and possibly caruso and tht can’t do it

Back