End of Regular Season Discussion Thread...

Jimmy out for 10 days right? Saw that he was back in quarantine

Guessing that's why heat and raps otb

Jimmy out for 10 days right? Saw that he was back in quarantine

Guessing that's why heat and raps otb

Meat not saying anything. Crowder mentioned he was in some sort of quarantine after Jimmy missed practice.

It's an odd one.

Can still get odds here.

Currently Raps -2.5, would expect -4.5 if Jimmy confirmed out.

Houston-Portland should be a fun one. I would just target a slower start and get a discount on the total hopefully.

Tough to trust that Dallas defense and laying points...

Obviously that Milwaukee spread is ridiculous. But, they should win handily.

Orlando and Indiana is just an interesting game.

Bucks will lead by 20. Will it last? Nets play tomorrow so no point to playing their only decent scorers Harris and Lavert in a blowout.

I may be a little biased but I think I like the Grizz today. Line is a bit of an overreaction, I think. Nothing big but +5.5 small I’ll bite

Jackson had very good +/- in the bubble. Including +8 in a 5 point loss to Blazers. +4, -3 in a 10 point loss to Pelicans, and +4 in a 2 point loss to the Spurs.

Tolliver, who should pick up more minutes, has been double those #s to the minus.

Jordan Clarkson might even the worst player in the bubble.

-13 in a game where his team is up 5

And I don’t really mean that.

just frustrated that this team keeps showing up in spots I like to bet and I never get the keesh

Sixers have the worst defense in the bubble. C's not that far behind either.

Two East contenders that are yet to adapt to 'the new NBA'.

Anyone know if Brogdon playing for pacers today? Saw he was questionable and trying to set dfs lineups.

Jizz of course never shoot when I back them and they can’t miss from 3. 8/14. Still trailing though. If they cool down you have to feel a blowout is ensuing.

Back