Eggman’s Full of Bull Plays

eggman

Pretty much a regular
Loving the off season work in Chicago… late to the party but going to get into this now….

Bulls O43.5 Wins 12/10*

Not going to spread it around tonight…..

Bulls +3.5 5*

-off a tough loss where they didn’t play the way they could/should have until the end, big brand of team coming in for tonight and this team is trying to announce their arrival. Probably a SU winner…

Bulls line looks trappy. I know Embiid is back but still no Harris or green. Knicks should bounce back after a poor effort the other night I’d expect them to start quick tonight

I have been putrid to say the least…. Come get your fades… very pumped for the Bulls/Lakers tonight!

NBA: 12-19 (25*)
Celtics -4 2*
Knicks -3.5 2*
Nuggets +5.5 2*
Suns -4 2*
Heat -9 2*
Bulls -1.5 2*

Haven’t been keeping up but I was informed of a “fun” trend that has worked well for a buddy of mine. Rather than doing the prudent thing and watching it and tracking and THEN betting I’m jumping in.

Weekend Home Dogs - theory is that all the friends and girlfriends of the home team come out for the home weekend games and the players want to show out for them as they will likely be going out and getting fucked up adter….

NBA: 28-28 (1.5*)
Thunder +5
Rockets +9
Wolves +1.5
Hornets +1.5

2* each

Haven’t been keeping up but I was informed of a “fun” trend that has worked well for a buddy of mine. Rather than doing the prudent thing and watching it and tracking and THEN betting I’m jumping in.

Weekend Home Dogs - theory is that all the friends and girlfriends of the home team come out for the home weekend games and the players want to show out for them as they will likely be going out and getting fucked up adter….

NBA: 28-28 (1.5*)
Thunder +5
Rockets +9
Wolves +1.5
Hornets +1.5

2* each
Very interesting.

Back