***Eastern Conference 1st Round Discussion Thread***

That actually seems like a decent bet but I don't know anything about props

Pissed me off they didn’t have anything up for him last game. I was crushing his trey prop the 1st month or so the year when Middleton was out, then Middleton came back and he disappeared.

Pissed me off they didn’t have anything up for him last game. I was crushing his trey prop the 1st month or so the year when Middleton was out, then Middleton came back and he disappeared.
Those Cam Johnson props that didn't hit Friday...going to triple them tonight

Those Cam Johnson props that didn't hit Friday...going to triple them tonight

I’m just sticking with CJ treys in that game. Seems like most sure fire play to me, he hasn’t shot any fewer than 8 or made less than 3 this series and has shot double digit attempts last 2.

Reactions: KJ
Brothers solidifies my Utah lean, going to have to press it up a notch now

Thing about Foster, he loves controversy so he can review and get his mug spewing crazy shit on national tv....pretty sure he's addicted to the camera

Brothers solidifies my Utah lean, going to have to press it up a notch now

Thing about Foster, he loves controversy so he can review and get his mug spewing crazy shit on national tv....pretty sure he's addicted to the camera
What game we get Foster again in our dance?

The desert or the bayou?

Home Team ATS26-21-0
Home Team W/L28-19

Scott Foster. Short home favs 10-5 ATS.

He just earned the league another game in TOR...

Can he do it again tonight?

Nets can't have a lot of motivation, though.

Home Team ATS26-21-0
Home Team W/L28-19

Scott Foster. Short home favs 10-5 ATS.

He just earned the league another game in TOR...

Can he do it again tonight?

Nets can't have a lot of motivation, though.
FVV is OUT

From The Athletic:

As Kyrie Irving passed a quartz crystal from hand-to-hand, he pondered how he could gain the trust and admiration of the general public that now loathed him. Through the former Russian Nets owner Mikhail Prokhorov, Irving was given access to a communication channel that would supposedly reach Vladimir Putin. Irving hoped he could appeal to Putin's sports fandom, and even offered to run a free basketball camp in Moscow if Putin called an end to the war. Irving believed this could be a turning point for the way people viewed him, but after weeks of silence, Irving felt disrespected and began communicating messages of hostility. Things reached a crescendo when Irving attached Ben Simmons shooting footage and told Putin that it reminded him of Russian missile strikes

Teams with the chance to sweep in the 1st Round with the (H,H,A,A) sequence are 29-15 SU all time.

No team has ever comeback from down 0-3 in the 1st Round either.

C's in the better spot by a large margin but Scott Foster extends series better than any other.

Had any other ref been deployed I'd have been on Bawston for the schweep.

Game gonna be played in the mud depending on what Silver wants but pretty sure Nike wouldn't want two of their main dudes getting epically slandered by getting swept.

Nets or nothing here.

Teams with the chance to sweep in the 1st Round with the (H,H,A,A) sequence are 29-15 SU all time.

No team has ever comeback from down 0-3 in the 1st Round either.

C's in the better spot by a large margin but Scott Foster extends series better than any other.

Had any other ref been deployed I'd have been on Bawston for the schweep.

Game gonna be played in the mud depending on what Silver wants but pretty sure Nike wouldn't want two of their main dudes getting epically slandered by getting swept.

Nets or nothing here.
I'm fine totally jinxing myself, cause I want my C's to win, but I took Nets -115 cause I just can't see them getting swept. But wouldn't be shocked if C's came out and said let's end this now - shit they haven't lost in like 4 months or something

I went small 230/200 so I'll still be rooting for C's and can be slightly happy if the Bums force a game 5

Craptors again right? 76ers don’t have the intestinal fortitude to close this shit out.

Trent jr ov 2.5 treys. I’m assuming FVV sitting again. He sits, Trent shoots!!

Back