***Eastern Conference 1st Round Discussion Thread***

Yeah very hard games tonight. So much up in the air with Kris and Book out for Bucks and Suns. Kris wasn’t playing well this series, anyway. Caruso is a huge problem for the Bucks.

I feel like the lines are actually short for both Bucks and Pels. Would have thought they’d be closer to PK.

Favorites all heavily bet tonight, only one w/reverse LM is MIA/ATL

2/3 Unders pretty heavily bet, MIA/ATL has RML, PHX/NO was a heavy move on Booker news obviously was warranted

Yeah very hard games tonight. So much up in the air with Kris and Book out for Bucks and Suns. Kris wasn’t playing well this series, anyway. Caruso is a huge problem for the Bucks.

I feel like the lines are actually short for both Bucks and Pels. Would have thought they’d be closer to PK.

I’m more worried bout bucks than suns even tho booker shits on Middleton. Both teams are plenty deep tho. I’m trying to figure out who stands to get the shots those guys typically take?

I’m more worried bout bucks than suns even tho booker shits on Middleton. Both teams are plenty deep tho. I’m trying to figure out who stands to get the shots those guys typically take?
Cam and Bridges if you like improved odds w/o Book. Even Shamet probably has value bet definitely the first two.

I’ve pretty much swore off the heat/hawks series but I don’t see much reason not to continue using Tucker 3 point prop in parlays? -185 tonight and just needs 1 once again. He gonna get a few wide open looks every game vs this hawks d.

Cam and Bridges if you like improved odds w/o Book. Even Shamet probably has value bet definitely the first two.

My concern with bridges is they need him expending his energy on the defensive end guarding CJ. I was thinking good chance Ayton plays bigger scoring role.

I’ve pretty much swore off the heat/hawks series but I don’t see much reason not to continue using Tucker 3 point prop in parlays? -185 tonight and just needs 1 once again. He gonna get a few wide open looks every game vs this hawks d.

Seems like great value. Collins is an awful defender and matched up at the 4 a lot.

I’ll be at Smackdown tonight with my son! Will miss the first half of the Bulls game.

@carolinablue no Brock? But the head of the table should be there?

I remember going to a big WWF (they hadn’t changed it yet) event at the old Busch stadium. The main event was Ultimate warrior vs Undertaker in a casket match! I’m not very big into wrestling anymore but back when I was 12ish when we saw I loved it! It was pretty dang cool to see live!

I just dunno that I trust milw tonight. Shocking considering how I felt bout this series going in. Now im afraid last year was just a outlier and bucks back to being the playoff chokers we had known them to be before going on last year championship run. Bigger problem is I can’t find much in way of props I like in this game either!!

I remember going to a big WWF (they hadn’t changed it yet) event at the old Busch stadium. The main event was Ultimate warrior vs Undertaker in a casket match! I’m not very big into wrestling anymore but back when I was 12ish when we saw I loved it! It was pretty dang cool to see live!
I went to one in Des Moines as a kid and Koko B Ware and his bird were one of the matches

Think George the Animal ate a turnbuckle too

Man, they charging a huge premium for Giannis “par”, freaking 55.5? No thanks. He might get it but damn, that like 3 points over his lofty playoff averages from last year!

Huge premium for holiday also, I kinda get that with Middleton out, he did have several big games when Middleton sat this year but I don’t think his overall average in those games was as high the 35.5 “par” being asked for tonight.

Lopez over 21.5 “par” I like. The assist are basically meaningless since he rarely has any but his points/boards is 21.5 also, just paying a extra 20 cents to add assist on, never know, he might accidentally get a few! Lol

Man, they charging a huge premium for Giannis “par”, freaking 55.5? No thanks. He might get it but damn, that like 3 points over his lofty playoff averages from last year!

Huge premium for holiday also, I kinda get that with Middleton out, he did have several big games when Middleton sat this year but I don’t think his overall average in those games was as high the 35.5 “par” being asked for tonight.
Haven't looked yet, you like Allen props w/o Middleton?

I prefer Holiday, he's juiced for a reason and not sure they could put it much higher than that

Haven't looked yet, you like Allen props w/o Middleton?

I prefer Holiday, he's juiced for a reason and not sure they could put it much higher than that

They put it bout high as they reasonably could. Hate paying the premium but obviously I get it without Middleton it stands to reason he gonna get few more shots. Man, I remember the 1st month or 2 pounding Allen Trey props every night, then he disappeared. I dunno I trust him getting thrown back into a bigger role or not?

They put it bout high as they reasonably could. Hate paying the premium but obviously I get it without Middleton it stands to reason he gonna get few more shots. Man, I remember the 1st month or 2 pounding Allen Trey props every night, then he disappeared. I dunno I trust him getting thrown back into a bigger role or not?
Not positive how but I will be on a Holiday prop or two

Man, they assist is where a lot the holiday tax coming from, they have him at 8.5 dimes w over juiced to -130. We think Middleton out makes holiday assist go up? I dunno bout that! Point total going up to 21.5 makes much more sense to me, think I lean to that more than his 35.5 “par”.

Man, they assist is where a lot the holiday tax coming from, they have him at 8.5 dimes w over juiced to -130. We think Middleton out makes holiday assist go up? I dunno bout that! Point total going up to 21.5 makes much more sense to me, think I lean to that more than his 35.5 “par”.
Will look at pts/boards when I can

If you like o8.5 assists then might as well look at double/double odds

Maxey over 18.5 points (told ya all series!). Only thing I played in early game,

Kd over 42.5 “par”
Nets -3

I just can’t believe kd isn’t gonna show up one of these games, obviously a must Win if you think this gonna be a series as I do, maybe I’m crazy but we see. Lol

Maxey over 18.5 points (told ya all series!). Only thing I played in early game,

Kd over 42.5 “par”
Nets -3

I just can’t believe kd isn’t gonna show up one of these games, obviously a must Win if you think this gonna be a series as I do, maybe I’m crazy but we see. Lol
Think Boston wins one of the two in Brooklyn, not sure which one

Have Celts +3.5 tonight...reality is Durant isn't creating open shots vs this team like he's accustomed to doing, they're all under a bit of duress

Think Boston wins one of the two in Brooklyn, not sure which one

Have Celts +3.5 tonight...reality is Durant isn't creating open shots vs this team like he's accustomed to doing, they're all under a bit of duress

I figured you would, for some reason I’m a nets basher all year but now that we in playoffs I am inexplicably continuing to think they take this series 7 against a terrible matchup for them! Lol. If these fucks would have stole gm1 like they should have if KD makes 1-2 open treys late! Then I would be chasing Celtics ml these 2 in jersey. Instead im stuck trying to get a win out these Ass holes, lol. Not the position I wanted to be in!!

Boston def deserves some the credit for locking KD down but he has missed quite a few good looks in both games! The physicality has got him shook imo. Normally I’d say nets will make adjustments and run some stuff to get KD going, the problem is Nash a awful coach and his only “adjustment” is preying Simmons comes back and changes complexion of series! Lol. I just can’t believe KD won’t man up and just except he gonna take a beating and still has to make it happen!! If he the guy everyone says then he has a big game tonight no matter what Boston throws at him. Maybe it as a creator for others more than scorer, that fine long as he efficient and hits his wide open looks! I dunno, I rather be in your spot but that not how it has played out this series, my bed made, Im kinda like Steve nash at this point, can’t or unwilling to adjust off my thoughts coming in! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
To be clear I never really was confident in either team winning this nets/C’s series, I was just pretty confident it was gonna be a 6-7 game series, still think it might be, not nearly as confident tho! Lol. Maybe it be like the year bron and cavs came back on warriors, kept losing on bron then when I gave up he started winning games! lol

To be clear I never really was confident in either team winning this nets/C’s series, I was just pretty confident it was gonna be a 6-7 game series, still think it might be, not nearly as confident tho! Lol. Maybe it be like the year bron and cavs came back on warriors, kept losing on bron then when I gave up he started winning games! lol
Just MY THOUGHT, but I feel like whoever wins this series wins it all

Boston has been on fire though the past few months and Big IQ Ben coming back for Nets game 4 should be funny since I already see that being a disaster

Just MY THOUGHT, but I feel like whoever wins this series wins it all

Boston has been on fire though the past few months and Big IQ Ben coming back for Nets game 4 should be funny since I already see that being a disaster

Yea it def could be. Assuming nets win tonight I’m not sure I’d bring him back, lol. Guess it just depends how it looks in practice with him playing with kd and kyrie? When the trade was made I thought it was way better for nets than Philly far as fit and improved chances to win it all, still think it will be long run but I didn’t realize the Mfer wasn’t gonna play till gm4 the playoffs! Lol. Sounds like he only gonna be playing 10-15 min, if that really the case I doubt it makes a huge impact either way. If nets lose today it really don’t matter who plays!

Yea it def could be. Assuming nets win tonight I’m not sure I’d bring him back, lol. Guess it just depends how it looks in practice with him playing with kd and kyrie? When the trade was made I thought it was way better for nets than Philly far as fit and improved chances to win it all, still think it will be long run but I didn’t realize the Mfer wasn’t gonna play till gm4 the playoffs! Lol. Sounds like he only gonna be playing 10-15 min, if that really the case I doubt it makes a huge impact either way. If nets lose today it really don’t matter who plays!
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Kai, Seth, and kev's plays. The basketball is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the plays will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Kevin's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Twitter literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these plays, to realize that they're not just plays- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike basketball truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Kevin's existencial catchphrase "Lets take it to Twitter," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Burners and Alts. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Steve Nash's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.

And yes by the way, I DO have a Nets tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Kai, Seth, and kev's plays. The basketball is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the plays will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Kevin's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Twitter literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these plays, to realize that they're not just plays- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike basketball truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Kevin's existencial catchphrase "Lets take it to Twitter," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Burners and Alts. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Steve Nash's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.

And yes by the way, I DO have a Nets tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I started reading this and 1st tonight was “I know this Mfer didn’t just call me a typical viewer”, lol, then I went on reading and realized holy shit he fucking with us hard core! Well done! My only question is the nets tat real or not? I’d get you a hooker just so she could tell me afterwords! Lol

I had trent and OG trey props wrote down but couldn’t bring myself to bet either, gun to head I think craptors get 1 but not betting them. Can’t roll with FVV over 3.5, he been building a brick house since canning 4 in 1st qrtr of game 2! Maxey the only player I trust in this early Ass start time.

So Scottie Barnes playing today? That helps craptors. Actually worries me a bit for Maxey prop also.

Nets 2-10 SU (3-9 ATS) at home vs teams with a winning percentage over .600 this season...

Back