Dwight Howard NO SHOW? taking Cavs

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
I am taking the Cavs because I feel teams from the east rush Dwight Howard.
He is on vs teams he is tough to beat. THe teams that are scrappy and dont give him respect usually shut him right down to basically a non factor.

I think tonight HOWARD is a non factor and will get no more than 15 points and disappear in a big game as he has done all his carreer vs Detroit and Boston.

This fits the Howard play, he dominates the weak teams and does not show up vs good teams in the east taht know him. He is very uncoordinated, if he is not dunking the ball down low, which I dont think he can vs CAVS, he is pretty much a non factor in games.

ALso Orlando has no one to stop LEBRON, Pierce was making them look sillly last week buring orlando.

maybe I am wrong but I dont see Orlando as even close to CAVS as a team, soft teams that jack up 3's dont beat tough teams with LEBRON-

Gonna take a shot on Cavs at +5 here- :smiley_acbe:

I am taking the Cavs because I feel teams from the east rush Dwight Howard.
He is on vs teams he is tough to beat.

Sounds logical.

:shake:

WHen he gets the ball down low he dunks it, or he can make easy alleyoops--

Detroit stops him with Jason Maxiel, Boston put Glenn Davis on him, Cavs will have the fast handed Varejo who will deny him position and make howard work and basically wont let him touch the ball. Plus when Howard catches it I expect him to be stripped about 5 times tonight off the ball, the fast Cavs hands will steal the ball from him-

I am not taking TURKOGLU, NElson , REDDICK vs Lebron, MO Williams , those orlando defenders are terrible and can be exposed one on one, Boston exposed them as individual defenders.

you and I sammy..not too many others but agree...Orlando has nobody to guard lebron and when they double him..well mo is in a serious groove

Jimbo lets cash this one---

Smaller defenders, wallace and Varejo give Howard fits, he is slow deliberate moves, look at west teams they dont know how to play howard--

East teams know how to stop him, howard has no fluidity to his game, he telegraphs his moves, the cavs will shut him down tonight.

bottom line is IMO orlando is still a level below cle and boston (much like cle was to det/mia etc the last few years)..eventually they get over the hump,but still a few key pieces away..cavs match up very well vs. orlando and the better team is getting points as was boston getting 5 or so the other day..the line isnt really off IMO, just the situation at hand.and orlando isnt a dominant home team by any stretch of the meanshell ive said enough on this game throughout the forums,time to let em play.i must say i did begin to get stiffy when you said Howard was a no show..thought you had some inside info,got arrested on way to game or something..gl man..lets cash this

howard killing us insdie but as i predicted already 2 strips clean off him leading to points on the fast break--

I think lebron has seen enough, they will start stripping him more, lebron just stole that ball away last time and zerbiak hit the 3 pointer

howard killing us insdie but as i predicted already 2 strips clean off him leading to points on the fast break--

I think lebron has seen enough, they will start stripping him more, lebron just stole that ball away last time and zerbiak hit the 3 pointer

yep. game over!!! lebron is over this shit :cheers:

Come on JPICKS, its not over orlando is amazing--

howard is killing it inside, but cavs have adjusted and are swarming him and stripping him--

as long as cavs cover, it should be good game

Orlando is the most overrated team in the league. They may lose in Round 1 of the playoffs. For sure they won't make it out of the East semis.

Back