DuY's Pre Season Thread

DuY!

CTG's Pimp
YTD: 0-0

I will base all my juice on pinnys basic -105, except for ml's. Actually started Last night with NJ and Hou

NOH+110 10 units to win 11

Chi-1.5 5.25 to win 5

Det-3.5 5.25 units to win 5

-- Who's playing for the Wizards???

Mem-3.0 1.575 units to win 1.5 units

Parlay: Chi pk/ Det-3.5/ Mem-3.0/ Noh+110/ Mavs-3.5 1 to win 21.5 units

Parlay: Det-3.5/ Mem-3.0/ Noh+110/ Mavs-3.5 .5 to win 5.2

YTD: 3-1 +16.45 units

Why in the World did I fucking add Chi?????
an_drunksick.gif

I don't count in parlays on my record.

YTD: 6-3 +16.95 units

2-1 I'll take it anyday. 2 possible big plays later, might gamble all my units if I get the line I want.

YTD: 6-3 +16.95 units

2-1 I'll take it anyday. 2 possible big plays later, might gamble all my units if I get the line I want.
When you bet your games, do you know who's going to play? What do you base your plays on in preseason? People playing and the minutes are what stops me from betting pre-season. Good luck.

10/14

Noh Und 191.0 6.3 units to win 6

Det- 4.0 12.6 units to win 12
-- Spurs Bench
-- Will rollover if Noh Under wins

When you bet your games, do you know who's going to play? What do you base your plays on in preseason? People playing and the minutes are what stops me from betting pre-season. Good luck.

I more or less know who's playing and who's not, thats one. Pre season plays for me are mostly common sense. The thinner the bench the better fade. I.e. after duncan and parker who else is there for spurs? Udoka? give me a break.
Same goes for wash, but I don't like the line at all.

Thinking stuckey and affalo getting 20 each and bynum around 12. Still better than what spurs has to offer.

I more or less know who's playing and who's not, thats one. Pre season plays for me are mostly common sense. The thinner the bench the better fade. I.e. after duncan and parker who else is there for spurs? Udoka? give me a break.
Same goes for wash, but I don't like the line at all.

BTW,

Parlay Wash un 190.5/ chi ov 194.0/ Ock u 197.0/ Bos Un 182.5/ Det-4.5

0.5 Units to win 10.5 units

Also, I look at past pre season boxscores and If a team has the same coach I look at how the starter minutes are. Another I do is look at player rotation during in-game, to see if coaches are finishing with bench or starters. Like in the case of Mem, ATL, Mil and NY they seem to play it down the stretch.

Hey guys, not to try and be a dick, but leave that type of conversation out. You guys that were posting know what I mean. ;)

Thanks and GL Duy!

I just asked a question... I wish DuY all the best and I have no idea what stiffing credit wagering means so I just asked... And now I still don't know.

glad to see you back DUY!!! was wondering if i would get to tail you for another season. BOL....wont be on the picks til preseason is over

10/18

Under NOh 187.5 2.1 units to win 2

Den-3.5 5.25 units to win 5

Over mem 198.0 2.1 U to win 2

Have a strong lean on gs over.

What you think about Boston tonight? I know, big #... but I think it's statement time. New coach, same result...

I lean bos. I'[m just afraid they might have a lead of 10+ and decide to rest starters and the idiots of NY out a det last night.

YTD: 9-7 -9.85 units

Under Hawks 188.5 4.2 units to win 4

Under MAgic 189.5 3.15 units to win 3

Ind+6.5 1.05 units to win 1

Why you like it so much?

I think the Knicks have better guards and the Nets can't make them pay inside like the teams the Knicks have lost to.... did. That's why I was surprised by the Celtics losing that game despite dominating the %'s and turnovers.

I think Knicks take the momentum forward.

Last edited:
Knicks have been taking these pre season games quite seriously. Starters playing close to 30 a night. They also employed the run and gun style, which they seem to be effective at it. Also, their bench provides the much neede spark to win in pre season. Nates avg 15, marbury close to that. Chandler the occasional double digits.

As for Nj, they beat miami's bench what 2x? yeah for them. Nothing to write home about. them they half assed covered against boston w/o the big three? Again, so what? What more, they are missing boone, and swift 2 of their more capable low post presence. What does that make them? A team playing small who's not familiar how to do it.

In my opinion, the only reason why Jersey is still favored is because they are playing the knicks! Line dropped by a point a few minutes after it came out. Sharps are pounding NY, would'nt be surprised to see it at ny-2.5 come game time.

Lineup

Duhon vs Harris

Crawford vs Carter -- even

Q vs Simmons

Lee vs Yi

randolph vs lopez/williams?

bench:

Marbury/ nate/ chandler vs Washed up NBa journey men.

Big move on under in Suns. Nash not playing and a game tomorrow vs Clippers. Got in at 197 under but its down to 193.5 minutes later.

Basketball season was NOT the same without you last year DuY!!!!

Sure hope this is the start of another magical season.........:5_5_138:
:18_1_204: It's that time of the year again!!!!!! :23_11_59:

YTD: 10-11 -11.4 units

- Will rollover winnings to philly at nj. Depending if the philly bigs are playing.

What you doing w/ Philly? Sammy D is out but I think Brand is a go.

I lean pretty much on a couple favs tonight...

Dallas/NO/Philly/LAC

You?

Nothing reall stands out tonight for me. Will Tail you on Boston, doing a bit more research. I'm liking lac also, but I'll worry about it tom.

As for philly, I think the explanation goes the same with NY last night. They have a way deeper bench than NJ, and in preseason the deeper bench wins. If I may add, Nj just blows!!!! As for brand playing on Wed, it will be a deciding factor for my bet amount. If he's in, I'm rolling my NY winnings.

I'm liking Philly tongiht... like you said deep team and Clev also on front end of B2B. If they put Brand into starting lineup... can't imagine seeing Cleveland playing LJ alot with Detroit on deck tomorrow.

10/22

Philly+1.0 21 units to win 20
-- Another game marked down on my calendar. As I said before the Ny/NJ game. Will rollover o this one. Logic is the same, Nets just sucks.

Port-3.5 10.5 units to win 10
( will add more if Phi pulls through)
-- Last game Blazers Played Roy and Co for 30+ min, and even made them to close out. Expect the same against a squad who can't even put up 30pts in a half.

adding:

Sas under 191.0 8.4 units to win 8 units

--Sas last 5 ( 78, 84, 86, 91, 106) Was last 5 ( 82, 89, 62, 80, 80)
-- We all know spurs is a defensive team and wash is offensively challeneged, so am i missing something?

Back