DuY's Pre Season Thread

10/23

Nothing really stands out.

NOH-5.0 2.1 units to win 2

-- I'll check the starting line-up for det tom, if they will be missing some key guys will make a play on hawks.

-- Same thing with houston.

-- 2 possible big plays on the last day. One being knicks, depending on the line. Other would be Denver, again depending on who's playing and who's not.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081023/SPORTS0102/810230396/1127#

lam dunks

Don't expect the Pistons starters and veteran sixth man, Antonio McDyess , to play much tonight against the Hawks in the final exhibition game.
Curry said most of the reserves (and young starter Amir Johnson ) will play the second half against the Hawks.
Speaking of Johnson, Curry said the forward has had as good of a camp as anyone.
Johnson had eight points and six rebounds in 23 minutes Wednesday.
"We told Amir this is what we wanted out of him, and he's been great," Curry said.
Said Johnson of his role: "Just basically go hard and play hard."

Adding:

Parlay atl+5.0/ noh-5.5/ min un 189/ hous-3.0/ mavs ov 199.0 .75 to win 16.5 =)

:popcorn: DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW - what a fun wager to come home to see as a winner..................didn't play ATL but tailed on NO............liked them at home versus Dwayne!!!!! oh........and MIAMI

Your Canadian friend that missed your posts here and "across the street" - where I see they have already driven you away - sure glad you are here. Look forward to a great season again!!!!
All the best. :cheers:

10/24:

Pre season's over=C

Ny-4.0 26,25 to win 25 units
-- Not saying this is a stronger play than their game on mon, nor philly against nets, however, my reasoning is still the same. Not too happy about the fact that Chandler is injure, YI sitting out just equalizes it. I'm just rolling over my winnings in fading the shit squad.

-- Will make a play on Denver, unfortunately I won't be here before tip off, so would'nt know who's uin or who's out. Also, not sure how much to be as I will just call in after the NY bet.

Great job DUY, been checking ur post since the old covers days ;) good luck on the rest of the season!........ damn i should had follow you on that parlay

adding:

Den-3.0 10.5 units to win 10

--Damn it, last thing I want is betting with uncertainty in the lineup. Stupid convention tom morning.

Back