dub"s bowl thread

Yeah, I like Texas. Underated team, imo that will want to send a message. I think the players love Brown and want to send him out with a win.

Oregon strikes me as a team with no motivation to show up.

Yeah, I like Texas. Underated team, imo that will want to send a message. I think the players love Brown and want to send him out with a win.

Oregon strikes me as a team with no motivation to show up.

I wanna believe all of that... but not sure I can... gonna watch and see if I can find a live or HT angle... GL Dollaz, thanks for stopping in

Yeah, I have troubles picking which team is gonna come out motivated and have problems betting on a team that could get blown out if the other team comes to play, but I do think thats the case here.

Dog plays well in Alamo off the top of my head.....Im on UT +14 and +21 teased. Remember NW almost beating Chase Daniel there his senior year.

Think the night cap flies over just not sure if TT can hang. GL.

I watched Oregon in person. Not physical at line of scrimmage and QB overrated. My problem is I don't know Texas that well.

a&m lack of motivation a big part of this tee?

especially on defense.. Duke should be able to get 6 or 7 YPC.. Really bad matchup.. Duke gets primetime new years eve game vs Johnny football. That's a super bowl for them.. AND A&M gets fucking Duke on primetime new years eve.. Pretty sure A&M much more interested in post party... I suppose Football will get some of his own here but Ive seen that defense too many times.. They are bad if motivated.. How they gonna be if unmotivated? I use motivation a lot in bowl capping and this is the best motivation play of the bowl season IMO ... Sometimes they don't work out tho

Good luck today T. I'll be on BC a number of ways, and small on VT today. Got a big evening ahead of me and haven't had a chance to cap those other two games yet, but I like your thinking on the BLue Devs... an over there makes sense to me.

also, this is a chasers dream game...Hoping the public gets smoked on the early games cause every drunk fucking chaser in the world is going be taking Johny football to bail them out...timeslot and new years eve is perfect. Hoping for 14ish.. GL today Duece

good call on ole miss.. dominated by more than the final score

I went duke as well... probably should have done the wait for 14 game.

I was thinking about ya there hoping MSU wasn't gonna go for it and not get it yet again

Good work

Wager type : Straight Bet
Sport : NCAA Football
Selection : Duke
12/31/2013 8:05 PM - (EST)
Spread +14 -120 for Game
Amount : Risking 3,000.00 To Win 2,500.00 USD

@HawkeyeNation: Some rain in Tampa. That is an NFL field used to rain. It will drain well. LSU QB first ever start, untested thrower, wet football

Great call, last night! I didn't pay attention to the Outback bowl being played at Raymond James. I'm about an hour from there, visiting family. I noticed a father, mother, and daughter all wearing their LSU t-shirts heading out and it made me think about it. Local news said the rain was mostly early, but I haven't looked online yet.

Tee, thoughts on Iowa team total at 20.5?

I got Iowa in the 24-27 range.. If they get behind, I think the TT over is solid... If they have a lead late tho they get very conservative and have the ability to run clock and will do so to a fault.. Then the under is possible in a 17-13 type game... But ya I like over 20.5 for sure.. May add a bit of it. GL

I got Iowa y have a lead late tho they get very conservative and have the ability to run clock and will do so to a fault.. Then the under is possible in a 17-13 type game... But ya I like over 20.5 for sure.. May add a bit of it. GL

Thanks for the insight.

@DellengerAdv: No more anonymous sources: #LSU DT Ego Ferguson is not here for "medical" reasons, says spoeksman Michael Bonnette.

Thoughts on Wisky and or Sparty? I'll hang up and listen.

Hey aplous, hope your Chiefs rock this weekend..

Wisky just getting ready to start.. I think Scary physically can match them up front for sure.. Teams Wisky had success against were teams they could push around.. Don't see that here. Lean Scary but not close to a play for me..

Sparty IMO has big problems. Bullough out obviously is a problem. Remember hearing Dantonio speak in preseason that he couldn't imagine this defense without Bullough.. Well guess what, you got it now... Hate the number though Aplous but would certainly endorse teasing it down to a pick and jacking Iowa up to 14.5 is that's your cup of tea.

Thanks man.....I've got Iowa straight and teased with a few sides.

Was gonna stop by your NFL thread with some Chiefs notes at some point. I do think last week was great for them....resting Charles, gaining positive momentum despite the end result, and most importantly getting some PT for some secondary guys that should see some snaps this week. If 21 Dunta Rob sees significant snaps at Nickel CB we will have problems....Luck picked him apart 2 weeks ago.

@lukejohnson44: This will be the first game I've been to at a neutral site where #LSU fans were outnumbered, and they're not even close to matching #Iowa

Any thoughts on 2H? Does Iowa make a game of it?

defense caused 5--- 3 and outs which is more than expected.. Muffed punt was the difference in the first half.. I still like the +7.5 but certainly not racing to the window to add.. This LSU QB very shaky as you've seen and iowa not having any problem getting pressure on him.. Need him to make a mistake that changes momentum.. otherwise this is a tough spot...

defense caused 5--- 3 and outs which is more than expected.. Muffed punt was the difference in the first half.. I still like the +7.5 but certainly not racing to the window to add.. This LSU QB very shaky as you've seen and iowa not having any problem getting pressure on him.. Need him to make a mistake that changes momentum.. otherwise this is a tough spot...

and a mistake is was

Back