dub"s bowl thread

Waited this one out. I like Boise SU but will take the hook over fg and roll that way. May also play ml if it keeps moving but this is main play

boise at +3.5, 4u

they will run at will IMO and prefer this qb

Waited this one out. I like Boise SU but will take the hook over fg and roll that way. May also play ml if it keeps moving but this is main play

boise at +3.5, 4u

they will run at will IMO and prefer this qb
Health brother and Merry Christmas

Yep...thanks for posting Tee...was on Bears early...local had +4....ha ha..wish it was 44.....good luck and Happy Holidays!

iowa thoughts when you get a chance ... tw
pretty much copy and paste my Iowa vs ga tech orange bowl thoughts from a few years ago. Baby Parker has this defense humming on all cylinders. Classic Iowa team. Fade em early (and I did) and fear them late ( and i am)
I'll get some specifics in here over next few CCar. In Minnesota at in laws for Christmas. -16 yesterday. Dub drives an f250 diesel. Dub not used to -16. Diesel gelled up. Dub had long day.

Can go either way I suppose but to offer Boise at near 2:1 odds is insane value imo

I think this is one of best bets I've seen in awhile. Perhaps it misses but I pound them every time I see em

boise 2h +0.5, -115, tu

Thanks deuce. Hope you are well. Bunch of good games coming up. Time to make some money(or recover money lost in nfl in my case)

pretty much copy and paste my Iowa vs ga tech orange bowl thoughts from a few years ago. Baby Parker has this defense humming on all cylinders. Classic Iowa team. Fade em early (and I did) and fear them late ( and i am)
I'll get some specifics in here over next few CCar. In Minnesota at in laws for Christmas. -16 yesterday. Dub drives an f250 diesel. Dub not used to -16. Diesel gelled up. Dub had long day.

Welcome back to the motherland......

Welcome back to the motherland......

seriously, is there an electronic fence and people born here are embedded with a chip at birth that wont allow them to leave? LOL.. don't get me wrong, I love seasons, and like (not love) snow, but -16 and vehicles that aren't fed fuel additives don't work--- and people choose to live here?...please splain P unit

seriously, is there an electronic fence and people born here are embedded with a chip at birth that wont allow them to leave? LOL.. don't get me wrong, I love seasons, and like (not love) snow, but -16 and vehicles that aren't fed fuel additives don't work--- and people choose to live here?...please splain P unit

One of the best insights on the web right here.

nothing in motor city/pizza bowl?

Like the MAC but not the number... got them at pick in a few combinations but that chalk just ain't my style... Looking at NoIlly for HT play but that's about it tonight.. Trying to get my truck to start.

I've been traveling a lot and I REALLY like the warm weather in FL and AZ, but I think the cold and snow make us appreciate the nice summers here so much, plus there are so many people that have cabins at lakes up north or in Wisconsin and they love it. All I can think of tbh because the winter really fucks up my golfing.

will have a couple bowl plays today-- haven't liked much so far.. It will heat up tho.

Playing this for sure as a medium hockey play.. Kinda been stalking it:

12/28 Note -132, medium

Blackhawks on second leg of back to back missing both goaltenders on the road facing a better team on 4 days rest coming off a mindblowing loss to Calgary.. Steen still out but Sobotka may be back. Halek in the crease. Me Like

I've been traveling a lot and I REALLY like the warm weather in FL and AZ, but I think the cold and snow make us appreciate the nice summers here so much, plus there are so many people that have cabins at lakes up north or in Wisconsin and they love it. All I can think of tbh because the winter really fucks up my golfing.
Ya I can see why you look forward to the summer bugs... wink.. Ya I hear ya.. Starting next week spending most of my time during the week in Fla.. As long as one can travel a bit I can see the lure of the gopher state.. Its a good place to be from... Gl this weekend bro.. My kids got a bunch of Viking gear from the grandparents and will be sporting them tomorrow!

BOL Tee I like the play a lot I got -135 you should pass through the hockey forum it's been quiet over there

I like the card but only play so far is

CFB Cinn +3, -115; 4 units

I will not be involved in Pinstripe unless I see something at HT. I really like defenses today as it relates to the sides.. Cinncy and especially Ville both fit. Trying to figure out a way to play Louisville cause I hate the number. Will likely combine it with an MMA play to get it to pk.. Not sure yet tbh.

Next 36 hours will be insane, with CFB,MMA, NFL,CBB,NHL providing non stop playable lines.

The Oline injuries don't bother ya there? gl today

i am also tempted to take Michigan but see no reason to hurry it in just yet ...

The Oline injuries don't bother ya there? gl today

i am also tempted to take Michigan but see no reason to hurry it in just yet ...

michigan now 7 . Don't think the number improves now but vig might. Agree , waiting..
health if you are on nc. I think cinncy defense dominates. Bad matchup there IMO for nc. Good luck This weekend CC

would love some MMA thoughts if you have time today

BOL on the action as always dude.

try to get some stuff put together. In the meantime pull up rousy/Tate #1 on you tube and give me your observations. Rousy is obviously a one trick pony but perhaps best trick in MMA currently, both genders. Question is, if she can't pull the trick can she win otherwise? I'm not sure but at current odds I may pay to see.
You?

Looks like lewan is probable now .. so their best player goes from doubtful to probable on gameday and the other team still gets hammered. thinking Michigan ml might deserve a look

Looks like lewan is probable now .. so their best player goes from doubtful to probable on gameday and the other team still gets hammered. thinking Michigan ml might deserve a look

Where did you read that info?

Only thing with him was the fact that some bucknuts came out flaming a story(who knows what is true or not) this week so is was brought into question whether or not if it had legs if he would play.

Never saw doubtful whatsoever.

GL if you play blue. I have same thoughts as hunt basically. I might put a lil on Blue to have a 9+ point middle or might just keep my original in full.

Mma plays:

silva too too old and is gonna be a clown again . Weidman wins again with a punishing ground attack. I think it will be a completely different fight from #1. Silvia's only shot is a freak submission which is quite possible. Otherwise Weid has everyo ther check mark imo.

weidman +145, medium

got a small play on Tate just because line is stupid and I like to look at her breasts

Thx hunt...

btw- if u plan to play weidman- ain't gonna hurt to wait which is what I am doing.

yeah probably waaiting...really contemplating that middle in the bdub bowl out west.

Played mich ml small fwiw. Not significant play at all and normally don't even post those. If blue can be slightly positive on turnovers they win this .

Was late to post this in mma- but also had the "checked leg kick , broken leg" prop.. Paid well:boxing:

Going against mr clownvehicle here but if it hits key number we both win. Think this one is solid
The more time to prepare for GT the better.

ole fucking Miss -2.5, -115, 4 units.

looking at both dogs late but no plays currently

Back